What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhle's Blend 00
Pipe of choice: restored to mint condition...LHS smooth chubby pot with a silver band and a very comfortable saddle stem

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

LNF in a Stannie here next to Robben Island today.
Cup of after-nap coffee next to me. :D

CharlG, a nap at your young age. You must have had a looooong Saturday early morning :cheers: Be well

Captain Earle's Ten Russians date on tin 2005
Pipe of choice: MM Country Gentleman pipe with a bent stem. This MM is dedicated to Lat blends.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Peter Stokkebye LBF dated 2007 on Mason Jar, just recently opened.

Pipe of choice: one of my favorites... restored to MINT condition...Ben Wade smooth flame grain Oom Paul pipe. Smokes as good as it looks!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!

NYCP Jack's Shanty Cigar Leaf Blend Cigar Leaf Blend dated 2012 in a MM Country Gentleman Pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Dunhill My Mixture ( Babies Bottom ) BB1938

Pipe of choice: MM General Pipe with a bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

RO Firestorm
Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano Bosso nosewarmer pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I am watching the '71 (2014) movie

25588493d886267a4994c28f7b1d040f44a9299b.jpg

while smoking Danske Club Black & Virginia.

John Patton's Crossroads
Pipe of choice: RARE restored to mint condition...By Master Pipe Maker Pierre Morel Sr. hand Made/carved Bullmoose pipe with a slight bend to a very comfortable stem. This pipe is truly a work of Art.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Being Sunday it's time for some religion, Prebyterian, in a Charatan Executive straight grain Dublin I got back in the '70s. AMEN :lol: :lol:

Smoking a 50/50 mix of a couple of GH shags, Kendall Kentucky and Dark Birdseye, very enjoyable

SG Full Virginia Flake dated 2007 in my Joh's smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and a wide slightly bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

GLP Telegraph Hill Dated 2006
Pipe of choice: New version brown anodized Falcon pipe with a slight bend to the stem. The bowl in use now is the Algerian

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Cut Blended Plug in a Savinelli Roma rusticated prince.

C&D Bijou dated 9/2016..NO MOLD!!
Pipe of choice: Restored to mint condition: Charatan Belvedere Group 3 with an 18kt Gold Band.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.