What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1960's Edgeworth slices in squashed apple with bamboo and incredible deep craggy blast by Gustavo Cuhna (Martelo pipes)

Sent from Topic'it App

...earlier...Sutliff Argosy Black Match...now, another bowl of C&D Bayou Morning in a '94 gp.6 Dunhill shell Canadian...

This morning, Gatsby Luxury Flake in an IMP meer Apple; late this afternoon, St Bruno Ready Rubbed in the new Cobbler

Just finished smoking aged FVF in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem.

Half way through this bowl of Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron in an undated (1970s?) unbranded straight paneled sandblasted Tanshell Dunhill second with a black vulcanite stem.

About to light up the last of this sample of McClelland 1994 Christmas Cheer in a 1970s smooth straight rough top Charatan's Make (Lane) Perfection Deluxe Extra Large with a black double comfort vulcanite stem.

Ashton's Artisan blend in one my hausgemacht pipes. Nice evening smoke.

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching "Two Seconds" starring Edward G. Robinson.

2013 Capstan Blue in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

Last smoke of the day is C&D White Lightning in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Reading about various subjects for awhile.

' Dayyy from Greece, although we have sun and 15°C here in Athens isn't a quiet morning, some constraction workers down in the road disturbing us.

0ftIjpU.jpg

Jess Chonowitsch T16.

...G&H Kendal Gold in a Castello KKKK Trademark billiard...

Just past the half way mark on this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

After devouring some cinnamon toast and a banana with coffee for breakfast I am now, what else but, smoking Carter Hall in a cob! The wife has gone off to her volunteer job so I'm sitting in the dining area looking out at the half frozen lake. It's almost warm enough to sit outside, but it's raining and windy, so I'll stay in and just watch the geese slip around on the ice!

Relaxing after eating a tasty lunch with a bowl of 1970s Granger in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Going to lose some smoking time this afternoon as an old buddy and I are going to see "Darkest Hour".

Not far from finishing this bowl of D&R Vengeur Platinum in a straight smooth medium brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem.

A third of the way through this bowl of 1970s Prince Albert in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem. Off to the movie now!

JimInks":um32s0a6 said:
A third of the way through this bowl of 1970s Prince Albert in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem. Off to the movie now!
Be sure to post your thoughts on "Darkest Hour" in the entertainment forum Jim.

Right now I have a bowl of '09 Escudo going in my estate Ser Jacopo Per Aspira Cherrywood.

Cheers,

RR

Almost half way through this bowl of 1960s Greenfield & Winther Champagne Blend in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Brewdude: great movie, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.