What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost half way through this bowl of C&D Blue Ridge in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Just finished C&D Byzantium in one of my straight stack pipes.

Now smoking Esoterica Dorchester in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Eso Dorchester in an old Savinelli Bent Billiard, yum

Now smoking 1970s Prince Albert in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Star Trek on this very rainy day.

It's slowed down here lately. Hope a few more people will post a few smokes.

About half way through this bowl of Wilke Vermont Maple Cavendish in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem.

...earlier...Voodoo Queen...now, G&H KY Nougat in a Savinelli Hercules Canadian...

St Bruno's Ready Rubbed today, this afternoon in a Peterson Pot and this evening in the C+D Cobbler

Just finishing this bowl of 2014 Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend calabash shape 483DC with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

About half way through this bowl of Director’s Cut in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. Watching Cannon starring Mr. C.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of SWRA in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. Finally quit raining.

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching True Grit.

Late afternoon snap shot, the bubble means luck.

257057038d308565ad2a9bd0ea41808f554e62db.jpg

Davidoff Argentina Cavendish.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

...Sutliff Natural Cavendish in a RD Pipe Morta Rhodesian...

Just finishing up this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching The Monkees and waiting for lunch.

Now smoking 2010 McClelland Black Parrot in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, Wooly Mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem.

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching Match Game, which I haven't seen in many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.