What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking Squadron Leader in my '72 Citroen--oops, I mean my Butz Choquin.
20171210_141455.jpg

Slowroll":1k88kmk0 said:
Did your '72 Citroen have a Masarati engine in it? Some of the Citroens back then did. Those were
some cool, innovative automobiles.

Earlier in the day I walked the dog while smoking some GLP Embarcadero in my Patriot cob. Now I'm
smoking JP Storm Front in a Country Gentleman cob while watching football.

Almost half was through this bowl of MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching a speech by David McCullough, who is my favorite historian.

Now smoking Park Lane Connoisseur in a slight bent black pattern etched 1977 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma level top with a gray swirl colored stem. This will get me to dinner time.

SG Firedance Flake in an old Kaywoodie Super Grain Dublin.

Samuel Gawith Grousemoor date on tin 2006
Pipe of choice: MM Legend dedicated to this blend

Corncobcon":feqzxbl4 said:
Slowroll":feqzxbl4 said:
Did your '72 Citroen have a Masarati engine in it?  Some of the Citroens back then did. Those were
some cool, innovative automobiles.

Earlier in the day I walked the dog while smoking some GLP Embarcadero in my Patriot cob.  Now I'm
smoking JP Storm Front in a Country Gentleman cob while watching football.
Nah, just that this pipe reminds me of a 70's Citroen. I remember those Citroen SM models with the maser  engine. Back then I had a Jag xk120 that I restored.

Just finished a bowl of C&D Engine 99 in a nice 70's Jarl sorta billiard

...earlier...C&D OJK...now, Lane BS-005 in a Pipemaker blast Canadian...

Relaxing after a wonderful chili dinner with a bowl of Esoterica Dorchester in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching A Bing Crosby Christmas special.

HH Acadian Perique date on tin 2012

Pipe of choice: restored to mint condition…BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard

Having an after dinner bowl of 7 yo McC's Anniversery in an S&R straight grained straight bulldog w/fishtail SB. :twisted:

Part way through this bowl of 2014 Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend calabash shape 483DC with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This smoke will be interrupted soon because I smell oatmeal raisin cookies baking in the kitchen.

50/50 blend of GH Dark Birdseye and Kendall Kentucky in my 60s GBD Rock Root Bulldog, such a great smoke

Peter Stokkebye LBF, date on Mason jar 2007. Well Rubbed, I just don’t roll and stuff my pipe.

In my fully Restored to mint condition: Charatan Belvedere Group 3 with an 18kt Gold Band. An excellent smoking pipe.

Now decided to relax and smoke McCranie's Red Ribbon vintage 2008 in my Savinelli 320KS Punto Oro smooth briar pipe. My personal opinion for what it’s worth is the 320 series Savinelli pipes are the best Made Smoking pipes for the price. Well that is for a production line pipe!

Half way through this bowl of Old Dark Fired in a quarter bend 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

Now smoking the last of this tin of RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era William Conrad Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a 1990s slight bend black Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark 4 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to The Beatles Channel.

Now smoking SWRA in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot with a black stem. Work is done and I'm phone chatting about oatmeal raisin cookies at the moment.

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching Perry Mason.

Status
Not open for further replies.