What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Perry Mason.

Cold and snowy day here; this morning, the last of some Wallace Flake in a Yello-bole Nova; this afternoon, Warhorse Bar in a Yello-bole Standard. This evening, SG Chocolate Flake in my BBK (current avatar)

Now smoking 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a 1990s slight bend black Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark 4 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Now smoking Wilke No. 194 in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem. Watching Maverick.

Hello from Greece, we have sun here in Athens with 15°C. I went to the market and i bought: a pair of motorcycle gloves, a led flashlight, 3 kompoloi and a Casio wrist watch, i am very happy.
a049.gif

256648962daa9805deee860b8c54b1067cb2d52e.jpg

Back home for relaxation, Greek coffee and Cornell & Diehl Seersucker.

Cut Blended Plug in an Ashton Brindle XX bent brandy.

...earlier...Lane Burley...then, Revelation Match...then, Sutliff White Burley...now, ERR in an Ardor Christmas '01 Rhodesian...

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem on this snowy day.

Part way through this bowl of Wilke Dummerston in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Grape Nehi made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Larceny, Inc. starring that handsome fella who wishes he looked as good as I do. :)

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A cup of Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Still watching Larceny, Inc.

Now smoking Wilke #515 in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking Old Dark Fired in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy with a black vulcanite stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of D&R Vengeur Platinum in a 1982 smooth slight bend straight grain Ben Wade Martinique freehand sitter with a wide top and a black vulcanite stem. Then, it'll be time for dinner.

Nowt but t' usual - OGS in the estate Sav 316 Oscar Lucite after a light b-fast.

Late morning had some excellent PC in my estate Brebbia plum 'bash. This pipe was basically new for an estate!

Have some St. Bruno RR awaiting after supper. The trusty Wiley Rhody/Dub is up for the task.

Cheers,

RR

Watched the Army-Navy game and enjoyed two cigars (gasp!) an Arturo Fuente Double Chateau and an Acid Blondie. Many, many beers to include the new Founders CBS to wet the Swab.

Congratulations to the Army who beat my Navy team again this year!

Relaxing after a wonderful scallops and potatoes dinner with a bowl of McClelland Old Dog in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a multi-colored ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Gunsmoke: The Long Ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.