What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking D&R Vengeur Platinum in a 1982 smooth slight bend straight grain Ben Wade Martinique freehand sitter with a wide top and a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a black stem.

Amphora Full Aroma in a Stannie here this morning.

Now for cup number 2!

I paraphrased the slogan of the Anti-Saloon League:

25735633a3b8ef537c8451179a4e0496a374ba23.jpg

I working on another pipe modification, i took a brake smoking Briar Patch King's Ransom.

...earlier...finished a half bowl of Lane Burley...now, G&H Kendal Gold in a Peterson Maigret blast billiard...

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Almost half through this bowl of 2013 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit.

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem. This pipe isn't a great smoker, but it does well with OTCs and has a bit of sentimental value.

Half way through this bowl of 1960s John Middleton Regimental Mixture in a black 1980 sandblasted Peterson Premiere 01 medium bend pot with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of 1960s John Middleton Philadelphia Mixture in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a black acrylic stem. Going to take a forum break for the rest of the day. See you folks later.

2012 Wessex Brigade Campaign Dark Flake in a Rad Davis Calabash.
radd6-600x339.jpg

Just finished a bowl of my Biplane Balkan in my first decent pipe purchase, some 40+ years ago, a Jarl sorta acorn. Has always been my favorite smoking pipe, shame it's so small.

20180202_152500.jpg

...earlier...Revor Plug...now, HH Halberg Green in a Cavicchi(CCCC) smooth bent apple...sipping De Kuyper & Sons '03' Orange Liqueur...

Today I had SWR, C&D Cube Cut Burley, and GH 50/50 blend of Kendall Kentucky and Dark Birdseye in a Moretti Morta

Status
Not open for further replies.