What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L.J.Peretti #500 from a huge sampler package that my buddy Natch gifted to me,
in a Peterson POY.Nice smoke.........so many tobaccos yet to try.... :darklord:

Winslow :sunny:

Hey, I'm smoking the Peretti #500 tonight as well (and from the same batch!) in a Kirsten full bent with a Brissitt bowl. That stuff will put hair on your chest, or other assorted places.

Natch

I am smoking a bowl of G&H Dark Flake Unscented in a group 5 Radice Apple and
I have hiccups and a floating sensation like after taking several Vicodins.What a fine
smooth nicotine wallop!I'll probably float into bed tonight,I've found a new favorite.

Winslow":ffn9fd5v said:
I am smoking a bowl of G&H Dark Flake Unscented in a group 5 Radice Apple and
I have hiccups and a floating sensation like after taking several Vicodins.
Sweet, a legal alternative to Vicodin! :D Are you sure Dk flake isn't opiate based? I gotta drug test at work ya know :!:

The Post Office hires temporary help at Xmas,50% of the applicants fail the urine
test in Chicago.A few years ago one of the applicants was heating up some urine in
our cafeteria microwave and it boiled over and ruined the oven.I guess he didn't
think he could pass the test with his own pee and borrowed someones. :affraid:

This evening I partook of a little W.O. Larsen Old Belt in a Weber Short Snorter. It was pretty cold as the sun was going down.

Airing a little Exhausted Rooster for an early AM smoke in a Perry Mountain Laurel poker.

Good Morning All,

Best Brown Flake in a Lorenzetti billiard style.

-25 c overnight, but climbing to -10c today

:) Paul

After a very nice bowl of Exhausted Rooster in a Perry Mountain Laurel Poker early this morning I loaded up a bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Supreme full bent apple for a mid-morning smoke that was awesome!

a lovat full of low country santee,,,

Enjoying another bowl of 2015 with some brown rope. It taste good to me LOL. I may have to break out some marlin flake now, its been a while since I've had some of that.

Sugar Barrel in the new Stanwell. Good for breaking in a new pipe let me tell you. Doesn't taste too bad either. Thanks Mark!

This afternoon HH Vintage Syrian in a Hardcastle apple. Just finished a bowl of Balkan Sobranie in a DH 127. Not sure what's next :suspect: :pipe: FTRPLT

A bowl of Tolkein burley in my Lorenzetti bent dublin and an impatient bowl of 965 in my new Lorenzetti(pictured in pad & Tad)

Even' All, In my Cavacchi 3c Calabash, escudo'05, in my Ser Jac 3/4 bent dawg Heinrich's Special Curlies '06, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Frigid Northeast Kingdom! :tongue: :pale: :penguin:

Enjoying some McCranies Red Ribbon in a Cavicchi Bulldog. Wow, I own seven of these Cavicchi's and every one of them smokes like a dream! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.