What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
played some golf on 3/1.................82 outside and absolutely beautiful.
Burned a Bolivar Cofradia Churchill on the course and then
a bowl of Walnut on the way to work in my brand new Stanwell golden Danish #186.

Uhle's Perfection Plug Burley in my Ashton Pebble 2X bulldog on the way home

Bayou Morning in a dinky little GBD New Era sandblasted straight apple.

Good Morning All,

PCCA Jubilee '08 in a Loenzetti billiard

Mild day here.

:) Paul

A bowl of G.H. & co Curly Cut regular in a Stanwell Legend 191 (that I have not yet photographed).

This mornings Writers Almanac is worth a listen. The poetry always sounds so warming when Kiellor narrates it and this mornings edition has to do with late winter snow and love in Manhattan. Click on 'Listen' near the top of the page.

http://writersalmanac.publicradio.org/

I'm preparing a bowl of Exhausted Rooster to smoke in one of my meers. This stuff sure is easy and tasty to smoke IMHO :sunny:

Boswell's Countryside out of a Dan Boswell Freehand
danssgfreehandsp_000.jpg

Last night was McClelland 5100 mixed with a little Carter Hall to cut back on the moisture from the 5100. I could never smoke it by itself completely without it gurgling or going our due to moisture. The Carter Hall seemed to tame it and still allowed the sweetness from the 5100 to come out. Great smoke!

-Adam

A nice bowl of Haddo's in a La Scala straight billiard.

CAO/Dan Blue Note in a Spanu cork covered bent Dublin.Never burn your hand
with this pipe!

Winslow :sunny:

5 y/o Redwood in a Savinelli "Hercules". This tobacco is as attractive as candy.

Good Morning All,

G&H Bob's Chocolate in a Wolfgang.

-6c and a mild day.

:) Paul

MB Navy Flake "leavins" (the chaff at the bottom of the tin after the whole flakes are all gone) in a Stan 124 lovat. The filter is taming the bite the way folding the usual flake cut does.

Later, Frog Morton in a Caminetto opera billiard.

two bowls so far today. (sorry Amy I couldn't resist!) Ashbury in a system omega pipe, and a bowl of Haunted Bookshop in my La Scala straight billiard. *I think it's a billiard*

PS Balkan Supreme in a Pete dublin.
I'll admit dublin is my favorite shape.
And PS Balkan Supreme is my Hands down favorite tabac.

Status
Not open for further replies.