What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a large flat iron steak dinner, Orient 996 in my tortoise shell acrylic stemmed bent egg by the inimitable Tom Eltang. it just doesn't get any better than this!

For the ride to work this morning; SG FVF in my old standby Kaywoodie 13B.

Started the day off early this morning with a nice bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Supreme full bent apple.

My first go at MacBaren Navy Flake last night in a Jirsa rusticated horn.

Navy Flake is good stuff!!!! I think I need to let it dry a bit more, as it was getting a bit bitey, but the flavor is so unique, I really dig it.

Good Morning All,

PCCA Jubilee in a Brigham sitter.

:) Paul

Evening all. My after dinner pipe is Mc Barens Navy Flake in a Pete spigot bulldog.

Just home from work,first pipe of the day,Conniston Cut Plug in an Ardor Bulldog.

Winslow :sunny:

Good Morning All,

Uhle's #300 in a Lorenzetti billiard.

-6c and partly cloudy.

Earlier today Charing Cross in a Sherlock Holmes Original from 1987. Soon I will tell the tale of how I acquired this pipe.

GL Pease Westminster in a rusticated Peterson 309, she was made somewhere between 1947-1949, what a sweet little pipe.
peterson309.jpg

Midnight Blues":kaxten57 said:
GL Pease Westminster in a rusticated Peterson 309, she was made somewhere between 1947-1949, what a sweet little pipe.
peterson309.jpg
That is very nice!

I was made in 1945,born in '46 and am starting to have an interest in getting a
1946 pipe.It would evoke memories of long ago times when ships were wood and
men were iron.
PSLNF in an Ardor Xmas pipe. :bounce:

Winslow :sunny:

Good Morning All,

G&H Curley Cut Regular in a Wolfgang.

-6c with light snow.

Abingdon in a stanwell golden Danish 186. Not a bad combo. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.