What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some well aged 5100 with some brown rope sprinkled in it. It sure taste good!!

MacBaren Symphony in a Stanwell HCA. This is one of those picky tobaccos that, when smoked casually in a medium to large pipe just seems bland and pointless. However, when carefully sipped in a small bowl it gives off flavors of sun cured tobacco reminiscent of some of the G&H blends, but nowhere near as formative - more like a suggestion but the taste is definitely there. This also has a topping that can only be described as perfume, but luckily it is a mild note that wafts in and out and then disappears altogether by mid bowl. It's a nice enough flavor profile to make for an interesting change of pace smoke.

Following a good dose of Gawith Apricot Snuff, some Prince Albert in a Stevenson apple.

Walnut in a Stanwell 186. One of my absolute favorite shapes!

Orlik Golden Slices in a Penguin Briars apple, a wonderful combination.

Smokey

Uhle's Perfection Plug Burley in my K. Huhn Volcano

Thanks again, Natch ! :cheers:

Good Morning All,

Hodgepodge in a cob.

Going up to + 3c today.

:) Paul

SH Krumble Kake in a Danbark bent bulldog. A heavy, fairly sweet Scottish-style ale on the side (Old Chub) makes for a very nice pairing.

An after-work bowl of Odyssey in my Pete Shamrock brandy (still breaking this one in) while walking :penguin: the doggies :pipe: FTRPLT

MacBaren Navy Flake in a Tinsky BoB Forum pipe,iced tea on the side. :bounce:

Winslow :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.