What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking C&D Crooner in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Watching My Music-The British Beat on PBS.

Part way through this bowl of Robert McConnell Special London Fine Cut in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem.

...earlier...5 Brothers...now, G&H Rich Dark Vanilla in a Brebbia first Tan Calabash...coffee on the side...

Half way through this bowl of Jim’s A Blend in a 1980 three quarter bend long stem Ascorti New Dear KS egg with a black acrylic stem. Then, back to sleep.

Another nice morning for a bowl or three!! Troost Slices in a 1967 Bertram 1/2 bent billiard "50." MacB's Golden Extra in a "Straight Grain" "Imported Briar" diamond-shanked bulldog. Finished up with good ol' CH in a "Meerschaum Lined" "Algerian Briar France" squat bulldoggy. My own-roasted super dark coffee to accompany them all!! :cheers: FTRPLT

Just finished smoking Iwan Ries Three Star Bronze in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Ring Necked Duck. April of 2005. This is in my old Castello 215 Natural Vergin. An aged Virginia flake with lots of spicy orientals blended by David Windsor of The Bufflehead Shop.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Now smoking Director’s Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking 2009 Hamburger Veermaster in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank and a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

About half way through this bowl of D&R Windsail Platinum in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time.

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken enchiladas and refried beans dinner with a bowl of 2007 Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

...earlier G&H Rich Dark Honeydew...now, DT The Mallard in a '94 gp.6 Dunhill shell Canadian...Hot Tea on the side...

Royal Jersey Perique in a Lee van Cleef meer and Buckingham in an MM Country Gentleman

A most pleasant evening here in OKC. A bowl of 8-year-old Margate in a Ser Jacopo gently curved Picta 16 with embellished silver band. Followed by 2009 Peretti's Cambridge Flake in an Askwith 2 half-bent blast billiard. Ended things with a big ol' bowl of Spillman's Mixture in a 1983 Ser Jacopo Coral Dot R2 rusticated billiard (ODA-sized at least!!). Really happy the WX is allowing me this much smoking time!! :cheers: FTRPLT

Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.