What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...earlier...DT The Mallard...now, Sutliff Holiday Mixture in a Peterson Waterford XL 13 smooth bulldog...coffee on the side...

GLP Fillmore in a straight rusticated Dublin with coffee

Just finished smoking Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 2003 medium bend straight grain Viggo Nielsen sitter with a Cumberland-like lucite stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Day's first smoke is C&D Star of the East flake in one of my stacks. Damn, I like this tobac. Just what I need, another tobac I wanna buy. 

Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Suzy and Molly seem happy the snow melted as they watch the sunny world from the window sill in the den.

Now smoking Wilke Gotham Court in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Phone chatting with Wilke owner John Brandt.

Earlier this morning, Lancers Slices in a Pete "Irish Second" (XL13 Bulldog second). Then Northwoods in a mid-60's Comoy patent squat bulldog. Finished with good ol" PA in a MM General bent. Uber strong black coffee to go with it all :cheers: FTRPLT

Director’s Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Briar Fox in a Moonshine Devil Anse. I’ve been smoking thru blends for the last few months rather than smoking something new each time. Keep about 3 blends out. Right now it’s the above, Exotique, and Ennerdale. I’ll pop some kind of straight Va when the Fox is done.

During my day of not doing anything, a bowl of St. James Flake in a Ron Powell morta took almost the whole time.

Just finished smoking Compton’s Reserve #21 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Finishing up some C&D Oriental Silk in my Rad Davis smooth bent egg. A little on the boring side. Maybe put it up and see if some time helps it.

Not too far from finishing this bowl of D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron in an undated (1970s?) unbranded straight paneled sandblasted Tanshell Dunhill second with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time.

...earlier...Lane Burley...now, SWR in a Don Carlos smooth apple...Hot Tea on the side...

Relaxing after a wonderful crock pot spaghetti dinner with the last of this sample of 2007 Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching Hopalong Cassidy.

Part way through this bowl of Robert McConnell Scottish Flake in a 1970's medium bend big bowl rusticated Sienna colored Savinelli Estella with a pearl grey stem. Watching a documentary on Al Capone on PBS.

Carter Hall in a Kaywoodie Egg and MM Country Gentleman, and Lakeland Dark in an MM Patriot

Having another bowl of red va, some McC's FM 2000 in an Edward's 1/8th bent Pot. A match made in heaven, Red Va w/oil cured Algerian Briar!! :twisted: :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.