What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing Catchup from earlier today...

C&D Small Batch Sansepolcro in a Nate King blasted bamboo prince
C&D Small Batch Sansepolcro in a Nate King blasted bamboo Hornet
Rattrays Hal O' the Wynd in a Tinsky Lovat with spalted tamarind

and up next...

Germains RDF...pipe yet to be determined

Now smoking Stonehenge in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tortoise shell stem. Suzy is watching the ball game with me while Molly's rolled herself up in a ball looking cute as a cat can be.

St Bruno Flake, first in an MM Legend and then in a Diplomat. This evening, War Horse Bar in a Meerschaum Deport Calabash

A nice evening/after dinner bowl of Spillman's Mixture in a Rinaldo Sahara Titania YYY blasted bent bulldoggy with a faux amber saddle stem. Followed that with some PS Balkan Supreme in a Castleford blasted pot with silver stem ring. :cheers: FTRPLT

Now smoking Director’s Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Braves and Phillies are tied 4-4 in the 9th.

Listing this a few minutes early: C&D Yorktown in a brown straight smooth Paul Perri billiard with a black acylic tapered stem.

Finished up the day with Biplane Balkan  #2 in my bent egg

Now smoking the last of this sample of Comptons Three Feathers in a quarter bend smooth dark brown 2016 Brigham Algonquin 226 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the MLB talk on the XM.

Just finished work and this bowl of D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

...earlier...PS #84 Turkish...then PA Match...now, Sutliff Revelation Match in a Ser Jacopo Hawkbill...coffee on the side...

Smoking HH Old Dark Fired in my old No name Italian oom paul. Some of these no name Italians smoke really well.

20180331_101538.jpg

Almost finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Just finished smoking Vincent Manil La Brumeuse Semois in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob. Getting stuff done as I watch the Nationals-Reds game.

Now smoking Rotary Superior in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. The Hickory nut topping reminds me of Euell Gibbons commercials. M'lady is saying the room note is strong, but not as strong as it was when I opened the tin. Lots of flavors going on in this aro.

Good evening from Greece, lot of things have been done today and i am tired but happy that i manage to do some of them.
toolman-smiley-emoticon.gif

I am smoking Amphora Original Blend and later a cup of chamomile before bed.

Half way through this bowl of C&D Burley Flake #4 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Capstan Blue Original Navy cut in a Vauen McRooty smooth billiard.

Status
Not open for further replies.