What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Working and listening to Fibber McGee and Molly.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2007 Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Working and listening to The Great Gildersleeve on the XM

Work is done for the day, and I'm now smoking Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a black stem.

...earlier...Velvet...now, Edgeworth RR Match in a Savinelli "red alligator" Bulldog...coffee on the side...

Good Morning to all,

Finally getting some great weather here in west central Florida. First pipe will be Lanes TK 6 in a bent small Dr G. I like Dr g's very much. Not a pipe snob.

I want to join the Corn COB Snob Society, please advise.

Thank you and have a wonderful, peaceful day.

John

About half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of C&D Blue Ridge in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy with a black acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 2003 medium bend straight grain Viggo Nielsen sitter with a Cumberland-like lucite stem.

Now smoking 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Reed's Ginger Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Finishing up an emergency job.

Sansepolcro in a Country Gentleman cob. Watching the crew destroy good material trying to make me a wheelchair ramp. :fpalm: Water from the well to pair, but thinking about where I hid the moonshine. Good grief!

25841793a238696b298a67d5ed5fb3e563401b4e.jpg

Pipe Shop.net Special Line No. 20 Aromatic.

A third of the way through this bowl of Peretti Blend No. 52 in a 2003 smooth medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Smoking C&D Engine 99 in my canted waist stack. Good after dinner smoke with a glass of Rioja.

oreodiane":m7jf64y2 said:
Good Morning to all,

Finally getting some great weather here in west central Florida. First pipe will be Lanes TK 6 in a bent small Dr G. I like Dr g's very much. Not a pipe snob.

I want to join the Corn COB Snob Society, please advise.

Thank you and have a wonderful, peaceful day.

John
John

I may be wrong, but this is nothing more than a fanciful moniker for those who smoke cobs and are not ashamed of it. Feel free to adapt it in your sig line if you are so inclined. For your edification-

http://www.pipesmokerforum.com/forum/showthread.php?465-The-Corncob-Snob-Society-Lives-On

Cheers,

RR

...earlier...Sutliff Brindley's Mixture Match...now, G&H Kendal #25 in a Peterson Magritte blast billiard...Earl Grey on the side...

Relaxing after a wonderful shepard's pie dinner with a bowl of Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem. Watching Rhubarb starring Ray Millard and William Frawley.

Status
Not open for further replies.