What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Half way through this bowl of year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Robert McConnell Special London Fine Cut in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem.

Getting some after dinner religion, Presbyterian in another of my Charatans. a Selected I bought back in '76. Again chiccory coffee 'Nawlins style on the side . :twisted:

...earlier...Sutliff Country Doctor Match...now, G&H Dark Flake Liquorice in a '47 gp.4+ Dunhill LB shell billiard...Hot Tea on the side...

C&D Engine 99 in my hausegemacht Pipe Dan style bent stack. I know,I'm boring, smoke this a lot at night.

Nothing, duty on the boat tonight. Tomorrow? Snow storm on its way, might make for a good smoking day.

Just finished smoking Stonehenge in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Had a busy evening.

About a third of a bowl left of Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking 2010 McClelland Black Parrot in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, Woolly Mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem.

D&R Windsail Platinum in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Early start today with my first bowl of Royal Yacht in the first BBB I bought back in the early '70s, a "Thorneycroft" sb Apple. Ciccory coffee 'Nawlins style on the side. :twisted:

258509082369e46378518744f6e911669cedc66b.jpg

Vanilla Caribic.

...earlier...SWR...now, Sutliff Field & Stream Match in an Ardor DR Urano panel Canadian...coffee on the side...

Been out and about as I smoked two bowls of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem.

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of 2007 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit. Have enough of this vintage left for two or three bowls. Almost finished drinking a bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar. We had a bit of rain that turned to snow, and as soon as everything was covered, it warmed up and melted. That's a good way to go! :)

Now smoking 2009 Hamburger Veermaster in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank and a black acrylic stem Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

A third of the way through this bowl of McClelland 2015 in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.