What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last smoke of the day is 2011 Villiger Virginia No. 444 in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

Hello from Greece and the sunny Athens with 25° C.

2604888007ff54d4661f0e3b664eaf4f0267bc29.jpg

Davidoff Danish Mixture.

...OGS in a Morgan Bones 6-panel stack billiard with Lightning finish...coffee brewing...

Off to the races this afternoon with a bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of 7-UP is my drink. See you folks later.

Just finishing this bowl of C&D Bluegrass in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem. Glad to be back home.

Now smoking a sample of year 1938 F.J. Smith Glasgow Smoking Mixture in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. Have enough for one more bowl. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time. Getting set to watch the Braves-Cubs game.

...earlier...Lane Burley & Black...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a Don Warren Morta apple...coffee on the side...

Just finished a bowl of Arango Balkan Supreme in my #1 iron horse. Now smoking  HH Latakia flake in my great urn stack.

Relaxing after a wonderful spaghetti and strawberry short cake dinner with a bowl of McClelland Organically Grown Flake in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem.

Just past the half way mark of this bowl of 2014 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Now smoking Sam Gawith FVF in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching The Twilight Zone.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of Angler's Dream in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot with a black vulcanite stem. This will finish my smoking day.

...earlier...HD Daily Mixture...now, Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a Peterson Waterford XL13 bulldog...coffee on the side...

Status
Not open for further replies.