What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HH ODF in my goblet stack. I'm boring in the morning. Taylor Ham and eggs for breakfast, ODF afterward. I love it.

Starting off my smoking day with the last of this sample of year 1938 F.J. Smith Glasgow Smoking Mixture in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. I sure wish they were still making this blend. Age did not diminish its flavor. A can of the very delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime Soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Mad Dog Russo is on MLB TV at the top of the hour.

My after lunch smoke is Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Watching the Twins-Cards game before I run a few errands.

Just about finished smoking HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching the Reds-Giants game.

Now smoking the last of Peretti Blend W in a 1986 full bend pebble relief Aldo Velani Titan 33 briar Oom Paul/Calabash with a black acrylic stem that has a briar accent. This big bowl will take me a while to enjoy.

Fillmore w/ coffee. Sitting in a screened-in-porch watching the rain fall, enjoying the last of Spring weather before the oppressive heat of Summer descends upon the South.

Relaxing after a wonderful steak and potato salad dinner, and am part way through this bowl of D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Cubs game.

Arango Balkan Supreme in my Pibe Dan tribute reform. 

20180514_194603.jpg

...earlier...Elizabethan Match...now, Lane BS-005 in a Ser Jacopo Maigret bent Dublin...still coffee...

Had some strawberry shortcake and am now part way through this bowl of McClelland Organically Grown Flake in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. Have enough left for most of a bowl.

Now smoking 2014 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Have enough for one more bowl.

Now smoking Wilke #515 in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem. Phone chatting about pipe smoking.

Now smoking Amphora Virginia in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem.

Had a fresh, big apple, and am now smoking Park Lane Connoisseur in a 1979 pebble relief Verona Corallo 3080 natural Oom Paul with a black acrylic stem. Watching Calling Dr. Kildare on TCM.

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Last smoke of the day is Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. Watching Hopalong Cassidy.

...earlier...Field & Stream Match...then, Flying Dutchman Match...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a Savinelli Oceano smooth Author (320KS)...coffee on the side...

Status
Not open for further replies.