What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Going to work now.

Just finished smoking 2014 Watch City Hampton Roads in a 1970s small bowl smooth medium bend Danish Sovereign XXX 324 volcano sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Wilke No.111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC egg with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the BBC.

Wilke #515 in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem.

26064299ec20c033a61d1328785d6872f3bdd9e3.jpg

Danske Club Black.

Finished work, had some spaghetti and another hot fudge sundae, and as I watch a Hopalong Cassidy movie, I am smoking Angler's Dream in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot with a black vulcanite stem..

...earlier...Lane Burley...now, OGS in a Radice rind Canadian...coffee on the side...

HH ODF in my cuspidor stack. Raining cats and dogs so a good day to go into the shop and finish making a pipe.

IMG_7676.jpg

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Almost finished smoking D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking the vaunted, vintage Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching an Old John Wayne Western short.

Good evening from Greece, i am smoking Three Nuns in a Pipex, cool water beside me.
According to the Meteo-guys tomorrow the weather would be sunny and that's ideal for a visit in a local Cafe.

Now smoking Germain’s Uncle Tom’s Mixture in a quarter bend smooth dark brown 2016 Brigham Algonquin 226 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the A's-Jays game.

Now smoking HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking a 50/50 mix of GH Kendall Kentucky and Dark Birdseye in a Peterson Kinsale XL22 Billiard

Now smoking MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Phone chatting with Seattle Pipe Club blender Joe Lankford.

Now smoking Wilke Vermont Maple Cavendish in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem. Have enough for one more bowl. This will get me to dinner time.

Enjoyed a very fine bowl of ATBE today, courtesy of our own Ozzie in my estate Brebbia plum 'bash. A perfect combo!

Have some Revor chilling for after supper. My newish estate Wiley Galleon 1/2 bent apple (from the Blue Room boyz) seems to love this forthright blend.

Cheers,

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.