What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to work with a bowl of Wilke #515 in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem. Listening to The Beatles Channel.

Just finished work and this bowl of Jim’s A Blend in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

Last smoke of the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2003 black sandblasted medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant blowfish with a black acrylic stem.

...earlier...Planta California Dream...now, OGS in a MM Charles Towne Cobbler...coffee on the side...

More of my now usual morning combo of HH ODF and my goblet stack with French Roast alongside.

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Lemonade is my drink.

About a third of a bowl left of Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Breaking in the Moretti Magnum Poker with C&D Billy Budd

Just finished smoking Edgeworth Cavendish Rich Aromatic (Gold) in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. Taking a work break.

Now enjoying Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Love the pipe, too. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Forgot I still had some of this left: Peretti Cambridge Flake in a slight bend 1970's Caminetto 102 Business KS billiard with a fumed rim with a pearl gold acrylic stem. Thought I'd have a little taste of McClelland.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Windsail Silver in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 smooth Poker with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time. Getting set to watch the Braves-Marlins game.

Relaxing after a wonderful porchetta dinner with country style baked beans and cinnamon apple slices. Had a hot fudge sundae for dessert. Now smoking one the best durn blends ever made: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic stem. Braves and Marlins are scoreless in the third inning.

...earlier...SG 1792 Flake...now, Sutliff Barking Dog in a '82 gp.4 Dunhill Cumberland Brandy...fresh coffee on the side...

Now smoking Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a smooth medium bend 1970s Savinelli Autograph 4 Dublin with blonde and black lucite ferrule and stem.

Now smoking the last of this sample of McClelland Organically Grown Flake in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.