What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost a quarter of the way through this bowl of Amphora Virginia in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic stem. Just got this Basil pipe today from a friend who couldn't get off of cigarettes, so he gave me the pipe.

Now smoking C&D Bluegrass in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Padres game.

C&D Red Odessa in my accidental goblet. Accidental because I made it for a customer, but it has a big internal flaw, so I have another casual smoker.

IMG_7877.jpg

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of MacBaren Mystery Blend in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in along time, but it's a great smoker. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Getting ready to watch a video game episode of Ellery Queen. I hope it's decent.

Relaxing after a wonderful Greek pasta dinner with strawberries and a slice of m'lady's home made cheesecake for dessert. Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching the Yankees-Jays game. The Ellery Queen game video was pretty lame.

A third of the way through this bowl of MacBaren Golden Extra in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main with pearl brown acrylic stem.

… earlier...STG Sail Yellow...now, DE Amphora Full (Red) in a P. Jeppesen Handmade blasted Bent Dublin Sitter... Port on the side...

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Yanks and Jays are scoreless in the 12th inning.

Needed a change of pace: Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic stem.

Working and smoking year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2010 Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem. Work is done for the day, and I'm watching the last few minutes of Frankenstein.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1970s three quarter bend half smooth, half sandblasted Savinelli Autograph 4 with a pearl brown lucite stem and ferrule. Watching a Hopalong Cassidy movie.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

While m'lady is working on breakfast, I'm smoking Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem. Watching Wanted: Dead or Alive. Welch's Red Grape Juice is my drink.

Half way through this bowl of Wilke No. 178 in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. Watching Have Gun, Will Travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.