What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished work and this bowl of the original year 2011 H&H Black House that won the Chicago Pipe Show Balkan Sobranie 759 contest in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Perry Mason.

Good morning from Greece, hot day here in Athens with 31°C.

wAh5pkj.jpg

McClelland 221b series Arcadia - Fe.Ro [modified]

… STG Amphora Yellow in a Savinelli Tundra Author...coffee brewing...

Yesterday, Irish Flake in an IMP meer Apple, and this morning, Tudor Castle in a Sultan meer Bulldog

Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking G&H Bosun Cut Plug in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Part way through this bowl of Amphora Virginia in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic stem. Watching the Cubs-Pirates game.

Now smoking MacBaren Mystery Blend in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Welch's Red Grape juice is my drink. Watching a Hopalong Cassidy movie.

Now smoking MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Jim's VaPer in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem.

lovely evening on the deck with an iron horse stack full of C&D Engine 99, a dram of Laphroig, and an expresso. Sybaritic delight.

… earlier...Hickory Match...now, STG Amphora in a Savinelli Oceano bent bulldog (673 KS)...fresh coffee...

I enjoyed a wonderful sesame steak dinner with green beans and mashed potatoes, and just finished smoking Paul Olsen No. 7000 in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem. A slice of cheese cake is in my near future.

Now smoking year 2001 Dunhill Navy Rolls in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Dodgers game. Mets lost again, this time to the Yankees. Mets can't hit, and DeGroom pitched a good game, but it wasn't enough.

Now smoking year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem. Going to work soon.

Not far from finishing this bowl of 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Wilke No.111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC egg with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem. Have enough for one more bowl. Watching a Cheyenne Kid movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.