What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink on this very hot and humid day.

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. One of my favorite pipes. The tobacco's pretty good, too.

C&D Seersucker in an old Barling Meerschaum

440c21e411ea689e0c958db971a08bc8.jpg" style="width: 598px;height: 371px

Relaxing after a wonderful rib steak, mashed potatoes and green beans dinner, and am half way through this bowl of year 2001 Dunhill Navy Rolls in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Mets game.

In honor of Basil Rathbone's birthday, I'm smoking his blend: Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Nats-Yankees game.

....earlier...Sutliff J4 Burley...now, SG 1792 Flake in a Peterson Waterford XL 13 smooth Bulldog...coffee on the side...PC went down this morning...no pics available...

Tudor Castle in a Sultan meer Bulldog and Irish Flake in an MM Country Gentleman

It's time for some Wilke Belmont in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren Mystery Blend in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic stem.

MacBaren Mystery Blend?
Here at the foot of Table Mountain,it's FVF in a Parker bullie.
Have a good one!

About half way through this bowl of Sutliff J4 Burley in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Phone chatting about lots of stuff.

Part way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2003 black sandblasted medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant blowfish with a horn ferrule and black acrylic stem. I may finish the night with this smoke. Rangers-Dodgers are in the 11th inning.

Managed to get ahold of a few tins of Solani Silver Flake so I decided to have a bowl in a Tinsky squat bulldog while transferring it from the “tin” to jars to rest for a while, good stuff!

About half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Have a lot of work and business to attend to, so I'm taking a forum break for the next few days. Have fun, play fair (unless their backs are turned, lol), and I'll see you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.