What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having an afternoon bowl of McCs Red & Black in an Edwards 713-L TB Apple I got back in the early '70s. mmmmm oil cured Algerian briar and Vas! :twisted:

Usual weekend early morning bowl of OGS in the estate Sav 316 Oscar Lucite after a light b'fast.

Late morning saw some excellent BBQ blend sacrificed in the Brebbia estate plum 'bash. Seems to be dedicated to this fine 'baccy.

Afternoon bowl of Uhle's 300 in a MM Mark Twain.

Have some Revor chillin' for after supper in the most excellent estate Wiley Galleon 1/2 bent apple, from the Blue Room Boyz. Plan to watch the DVD of the classic thriller "Psycho" for the umpteenth time while I chew on that!

Cheers,

RR

....earlier...Sutliff Spiced Rum...now, Manchester Tobacco Revor Plug in a Cavicchi(CC)smooth Canadian...fresh coffee...

The last of some Irish Flake in a Viking Apple, and Former Bird's Eye Flake in an MM Country Gentleman

On my 6th bowl of Royal Yacht for the day in a BBB Silver Mounted Pot with TS which I got back in the early '70s. Once again, oil cured Algerian Briar and Va's, a match made in heavan !! :twisted:

...earlier...DE Amphora Original...now, STOP Bengal Slices in a Cavicchi(CCCC)smooth bent apple...coffee on the side...up next, C&D Yorktown...

Old Dark Fired, coffee, and Germany v Mexico. Good way to start a Sunday.

Good evening from Greece, unfortunately we have rain here in Athens so i couldn't visit a Cafe today.
I am smoking Poeschl Exclusiv Plum & Rum in a Stanwell watching videos about Louboutina.

31057022_1814781815226507_6773901795094691840_n.jpg

She is the "the Hugging Dog" of New York.
https://www.instagram.com/louboutinanyc/?hl=el

...earlier Sutliff Field & Stream Match...now, SG 1792 Flake in a '15 gp.5 Dunhill shell straight Rhodesian...coffee on the side...

Half way through this bowl of year 2011 F&T Golden Mixture in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

The last of some Royal Yacht in a Kaywoodie Egg, and Fire Dance in a straight MM Country Gentleman

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking 2010 McClelland Black Parrot in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a multi-colored ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top with a black vulcanite stem. Phone chatting about my work which was a lot in a few days.

Now smoking MacBaren Mystery Blend in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Watching a Hopalong Cassidy movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.