What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finishing this bowl of McClelland Oriental Mixture No. 8 in a 1982 black sandblasted medium bend W.O. Larsen freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of Rich Dark Flake in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem. Simply Lemonade is my drink.

Now smoking Butera era Pelican in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

C&D Shandygaff in a Moretti Morta Freehand

466f0123ab76e272644794627dc44c8e.jpg

… earlier...Sutliff RR Match...now, Flying Dutchman Match in a commissioned Cooper rustic Canadian...coffee on the side...

Almost finished smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem. Then, it's dinner time.

Relaxing after a wonderful black beans and rice dinner with chicken chunks and Monterrey Jack cheese on top. Part way through this bowl of Amphora Virginia in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem. Watching Elementary.

Maltan Ready Rubbed in a Sultan meer Bulldog and Irish Flake in a Lee van Cleef meer

Now smoking year 2001 Dunhill Navy Rolls in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Padres game, but I'll listen to the game once I go to work, which will be very soon.

Listing this a few minutes early: year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem.

Close to finishing this bowl of Motzek Little Snake in a mid-70s straight smooth octagonal paneled Jeanet (made by Chacom) billiard with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Taking a short work break.

Now smoking year 2011 F&T Golden Mixture in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Fed the cats and I'm going to listen to The Origin of Evil by Ellery Queen as I work.

Almost half way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2003 black sandblasted medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant blowfish with a black acrylic stem.

Last smoke of the day is MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. Doing some reading.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Windsail Silver in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem. I'll finish this smoke after m'lady finishes the omelet she's making me. I'm watching Wanted: Dead or Alive. Yeah, I couldn't sleep again.

… earlier...Lane Bright Virginia...then, Peterson University Flake...now, Sutliff Angler's Dream in a Cavicchi(CCCC) smooth bent apple...coffee on the side...

Usual morning smoke of HH ODF in my cuspidor stack. Dark coffee on the side.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Nesbitt's Orange soda made with real sugar is my drink. Lunch is next.

Status
Not open for further replies.