What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galway in an Altinok meer.When I was in high school I worked at a gunstore-
firing range on Sundays selling fishing gear.I got to shoot a lot of the used handguns,
heady stuff for a 17 year old kid. 8)

Winslow :sunny:

Just finished a nice bowl of GLP Westminster in my new (gently smoked estate) PAD acquired Rinaldo bent I bought at the Raleigh show today. (Thanks, JP)

Side note: I've had this tin of Westminster and 3 others stored away for about a year and was able to smoke a full bowl with only two relights. If you know Westminster you know it can be a bit of a difficult smoke when brand new. This one was pretty smooth and fairly effortless. A nice reward for storing for a short time. It was a good smoke, and well worth the wait.

5125 in a Todd Johnson bamboo. Think I'll have some white russians tonight.

Even' All, 4 bowlsfull to-day in 2 pipes, The last of my Marakesh Cafe2 bowls , Virginia Gentleman, dgt'd some Marakesh Cafe with a parfait of Exhausted Rooster, in my Castello #35 OA KKK, and my McCrannies bent blast billaed I snagged off of Dock! :tongue: Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Good Morning All,

McC 5120 in a Lorenzetti nero billiard

-2 going up to +6c

:) Paul

After church, 3 Escudo coins rubbed out with the crumb droppings on top in an old, large Charatan. Coffee on the side. :pipe:

Afternoon All, Hamborger Beermaster '04, in my McCrannies bent blast Ashton, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Habana Daydream in a Wiley 55 Old Oak. D. Coke on the side. I don't feel hung over, but totally drained of energy.

Dan Tobacco Blue Note in a pretty orange stained Radice Underwood Apple.I have
a sweet tooth and will smoke aeros tonight. :p

Winslow :sunny:

PipeWorks & Wilke's Churchill blend in my Rinaldi Rhodesian :pipe:

Organic pipe dreams in my Cavichhi Lovat, a mug of Yukon Territory Coffee piping hot

C&D Sunday Picnic in a Tsuge. Large glass of ice tea on the side. Was a beautiful day today, got into the 70's and not a cloud in the sky. Not only was the name of this blend fitting for the day, it is down right delicious.

PA in a Sav sitter, 25 C, a gret week to all,
Jayf

Hey fellas...

Hope everyone had a great weekend.......Sunday WAS a beauty.....Spent a good deal on the road though.....
Smoking some "Daybreak" from Pipes and Cigars in an ASP X-mas 07

Wishing all you fellas a great week!

Good Morning All,

Telegraph Hill in a Dunhill canadian.

-1c going up to +9c

:) Paul

Mine is Macbaren Navy Flake in a pretty little Mastro de Paja bent apple, on a warm autumn day.

I'm finally over this cold enough to smoke my new Savinelli, Duca Carlo #320. I wanted to break it in with Organic Pipe dreams which has become my usual custom, but the first smoke was awful. Some here have suggested sanding out the coating that Sav uses inside the bowls, so after doing that I repacked with fresh OPD and had a good smoke followed by Stokkebyes bullseye, an even better smoke.

Some Penzance in my Hedegaard Bulldog :pipe:

Boswell Burley in an Ardor bent Rhodesian that I got from Winslow in a trade. :D

Todays drive home will consist of my Tinsky Danish Author filled with Stokkebyes Navy Flake.

Status
Not open for further replies.