What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Escudo in a Tinsky Cavalier. Scotch on the side.

I just notided at least Rattays appears to have gone up 2 bucks a tin. The bulk is 9.33 more, from 60 to 69.33...

Today has been an outstanding day for smoking Walnut and PA in three different Brissetts, a rusticated bent dublin, bent Danish egg and a full bent billiard/egg.

Even' All, From Pufferspipes, Mid Atlantic Blend[cigar/Burley], I'm going to ask him for another sample with more cigar leaf, in a Jirsa Calabash, in my Castello #35 KKK OA, a parfait of Ham. Beer.'04 & G&H's Scotch Flake '03. Ken. :tongue:
Pacem En Puffing! :tongue:

BCA in a Dr G. 30C, partly cloudy,

Cheers,
jayf

Can't smoke inside, so I've got some McChrystal's Apricot snuff going to keep me awake while I write a paper. :p

Good Morning All,

Old Joe Krantz in a Stanwell.

0c going up to +8c

Good day guys. Mine is Bayou Morning in a BC. Fine autumn weather.

Good morning ... Some Fire Dance in my Stanwell 126 zebrano,,, getting ready to take the grand son down to the lake to do a little fishing... Take Care( JD )

Good Morning - some penzance in my TRP morta cutty :sunny:

Waking to some '03 Stratford in a Tinsky tanblast nosewarmer. And a cupa.

Buddy

Boswell's Majestic 586 in a Dan Boswell Freehand

Blackwoods flake on an old Peterson Bulldog.......Happy Tues all!

J_Rock":4vw5ye3r said:
Boswell's Majestic 586 in a Dan Boswell Freehand
this tobac is on my list to order,,,what are your impressions of it?,,,,

Devil's Holiday in the Tinsky BoB Forum pipe. 8)

Winslow :sunny:

Good evening gentlemen,

seriously trying to work through my open Peterson's so a bowl of Killarney and a bowl of Irish whiskey today in my Meer.

Coudn't find 2 of the tins I wanted to smoke, but in the process found a tin of Riverboat Gambler with a few bowls left in it.

Sure is yummy in a Ruthenberg blasted brandy with a silver band and cumberland stem.

Bout to get up and pour myself some bourbon. Some say I have a drinking problem, but as long as I don't run out, no problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.