What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All,

Dark Plug aka Yankee Killer in a Lorenzetti freehand.

8c going up to 18c

:)

Wow, Did I have a great Day!!!!

Went to C&D to visit with Craig and Patty and got a BIG surprise. Not only was "Gentleman Callers" evidently well recieved in Chicago, but enough so that they decided to give it a label!!!! He showed me the print the artist did during the show, asked me if I liked it, Then GAVE it to me!

awards010.jpg

Smoking some mystery burley flake in a cob.....Flying high right about now.....Might be the burley flake.....:D

Wow!Cool story and a nice gift from Craig.If I ever have to replace my current
wife that's probably how I'll look when I go courting again. :lol:

Winslow :sunny:

Stonehaven in a Stanwell Colonial 56. This is a small amount of well-aged Stonehaven give to me as a gift by a friend. Now I know the uses of aging. 'Awesome' does not begin to cut it.

Beacon in a No Name bent Dublin basket pipe that smokes like a champ.

Uhles Bishops Move in a Stanwell Golden Danish 166....

This blend is awesome! Seriously under known. I'd suggest any balken lover getting on the horn with Uhles and laying in a supply.

Good Morning All,

Dark Plug aka Yankee Killer in a Lorenzetti freehand.

8c going up to 21c

Hey fellas,

Some Safe Harbor in an ASP Rendition of a 99b KW......Just got back from my daughters last day of third grade.....

University Flake in a Tao Billiard :pipe:

Good Morning All,

Dark Plug aka Yankee Killer in a Lorenzetti nose warmer.

10c going up to 24c

So far today I have enjoyed a very nice bowl of OJK (box pass sample) in a Kaywoodie Handmade saddle bit billiard. A very nice morning smoke indeed with a cup of java!

MacB's Navy Flake in my latest Danish pipe a Tao Dublin

Today's drive home will be enjoyed with FVF in my old Kaywoodie 13B. :pipe:

Even' All, 3 pipes to-day, in my Castello SS Black Blast, H&H Burley Cake, in my Sav.8 Heinrich's Special Curlies '06, in my Tim Hynick freehand Condor RR '06. :tongue: Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

1st bowl of Bell's Three Nuns in a Tao Billiard :pipe:

Bayou Morning in a delicate little GBD Speciale dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.