What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started this crappy humid drizzling morning bustling about to get to work, only to forget my pouch. Thank God that i'm perceptive enough to stash a pouch of 5bros in the console of the van. So, 5Bros in an apple shaped Carey, also stashed in the console, for those "as needed' moments. Careys seem to sit on this tobacco, and civilize it. A much more pleasant ride in to work than I had hoped.

Full pipes and full cups, gentlemen, for the rest of the day.

Good Morning All,

Dark Plug aka Yankee Killer in a Lorenzetti freehand. Still celebrating the Red Sox Sweep.

13c going up to 24c We've had little moisture here and need some rain badly.

:)

Just had a bowl of Night Train in a Sav and am chasing it with Walnut is a Dr. Grabow.

Even' All, 2 pipes to-nite, in my Sav.8 Exhausted Rooster, in my Tim Hynick freehand Peretti's BPC, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Good Morning All,

Embarcadero in a Dunhill tanshell liverpool.

11c going up to 27c still no rain here.

A good morning,
I seem to be yearning for VA flakes, so it's yet again another bowl of Dan Tobacco's Limerick, which has very slight berry fruit notes, and ends with nice natural cabbage essence. This tobacco goes well with a cup of black coffee. I was smoking my HAJ too much, so I got out another pipe, a low end Tokyo Tsuge with Bamboo shank and craggy rim.

ah, brief storms during the nightt have cooled off the atmosphere and made for a comfortable morning.

Lisa Marie

just cracked open a tin of Ashton Black Parrot from 1995. packed this old tobacco in a Tom Eltang rusticated calabash with boxwood cap. absolutely incredible! a review will be forthcoming.

Some Penzance in a TRP Cutty in morta :sunny:

Good Morning All,

Bishop's Move in a Brigham sitter.

12c going up to 27c and still no moisture

Hello,
Relaxing a bit with some Three Friars in a Jody Davis Friar grade bent billiard. Trying to get the energy to mow the lawn.

just cracked a 10 year old tin of Bjarne flake deluxe in a black rusticated Tom Eltang cutty. pretty good but I prefer exhausted rooster.

Good Morning All,

PS Bullseye Flake in a Peterson emerald calabash.

13c going up to 27c still need moisture

Butternut burley in a cob on the way to work. Tried to go work out this morning , but still tired from working in the yard yesterday. I need to finish up today, hoping it's not in the 100s.

I can imagine it's hot where you are at, Texas Outlaw. I can't stand the hot hazy humid grass mowing days, as the dense air makes one have to breath the lawnmower exhaust. :suspect: We're receiving some good rains of late, at or above rainfall amounts for this time of year. Garden is looking good.

Smoking Bullseye Luxury coin flake in the Tsuge Tokyo. Black coffee going down well with it on this Monday morning.

Lisa Marie

Even' All, Exhausted Rooster in my Tim Hynick Freehand, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.