What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All,

Popped a tin of Tordenskjold Virginia Slices (Dan`s) in a Peterson emerald calabash.

18c going up to 24c with possible thunder showers

:)

Started the day off this morning with a diversion from my normal daily Walnut smoking with an outstanding bowl of 5 yr. aged GLP Cumberland in a Kaywoodie POY Thorn dublin. :D

Let's see... I am drinking industrial grade coffee, listening to jazz, and procrastinating... a whole list of shit to do dances through my head as I sip my coffee. Drying on the table is a nice pile of Exhausted Rooster. I plan on smoking said Rooster in an Ashton Pebble Grain straight billiard, with a cumberland/saddle stem. Then I plan on a nice relaxing smoke whilst the list of chores continues to go undone...

Trout Bum":r46nfny5 said:
Let's see... I am drinking industrial grade coffee, listening to jazz, and procrastinating... a whole list of shit to do dances through my head as I sip my coffee. Drying on the table is a nice pile of Exhausted Rooster. I plan on smoking said Rooster in an Ashton Pebble Grain straight billiard, with a cumberland/saddle stem. Then I plan on a nice relaxing smoke whilst the list of chores continues to go undone...
Sounds like a good day to me! :D

Been driving down to Sunny Florida from the North, smoking PA and MB Dark Twist in a Tinsky canted billiard and a GBD Prince. Today, I'm going to pop open some F&T Vanner's mixture for my Tinsky.

(Getting to smoke near the tobacco fields in NC was a real treat--like the alpha and omega of the smoking process, side-by-side.)

Doc Manhattan":xnn2r1po said:
Been driving down to Sunny Florida from the North, smoking PA and MB Dark Twist in a Tinsky canted billiard and a GBD Prince. Today, I'm going to pop open some F&T Vanner's mixture for my Tinsky.

(Getting to smoke near the tobacco fields in NC was a real treat--like the alpha and omega of the smoking process, side-by-side.)
Have fun in Florida Doc! I love Florida! :D

Even' All, Bracken Fl.'06 in my Tinsky POY SHPC[Cauldron], next up more Bracken in my McCrannies Ashton, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Good Morning All,

Dan's Gordon Pym in a Brigham sitter.

11c going up to 21c

University flake in a Big Ben meerschaum ,,,

Peterson Luxury Blend in a Peterson Dunmore #70.
Deelish!

I am smoking Escudo out of my new Stan Nanna Ivarsson. Absolutely mind bogglingly satisfying! YUM YUM YUM :pipe:

Even' All, Two pipes to-nite , both with Irish Flake '07, in my Tinsky POY SHPC cauldron, and my McCrannie's Ashton , Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Good Morning All,

Dan's Patriot Flake in a Peterson emerald calabash.

12c going up to 24c , still very dry here.

Cruising into late afternoon with some Bosun Cut Plug in a Tinsky bent paneled cauldron. Guinness Draught on the side. Dinner will be prawns & scallops kabobs marinated in clam juice.

Buddy

Enjoying some Davidoff Flake Medallions in a Tao billiard :sunny:

Trout Bum":kj3upq2c said:
I am smoking Escudo out of my new Stan Nanna Ivarsson. Absolutely mind bogglingly satisfying! YUM YUM YUM :pipe:
I was sitting here with my own Stanwell Nanna debating what to load in it. Think I'll check if I have any Escudo myself. Sipping on some nice Pinot Noir after buying a new truck today. Not sure if I should have traded in my car, but we all know I'll be driving this truck regardless of gas milage, so keeping a car that is going to sit around didnt make any sense.

Louisiana Red in a Bannard handmade poker style briar, bought recently from the individual pipecarver and artisan in Canada.

Good Morning All,

Dan's Treasure of Ireland Limerick in a Savinelli

14c going up to 20c overcast

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.