What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All,

PCCA Beacon in a Dunhill tanshell liverpool.

7c going up to 20c

:)

Some bulk 965 (a gift from Mr. Moo - thank you, Dan!), mixed up with CH, in a Neerup Selection Smooth Bent Brandy (32). (As is their commendable habit, Smokingpipes sent me precisely the same pipe that is depicted in their fabulous ad photo. I could tell by "reading" the distinctive grain pattern.)

3559739057_80b2a0b4c6.jpg

Hamboorger Veermaster in a Radice Hawkbill. :D

Winslow :sunny:

Good Morning All,

St. James Woods in a Brigham president.

7c going up to 21c

My afternoon smoke is some 10 year old Larsen's #32 in a Dr. Grabow apple that's dedicated to Stokkebye's Luxury Twist Flake. This tobacco looks, smells and tastes the same as Luxury Twist.

Jim

Smoking some Hamboorger Veermaster in a Peterson Limited Edition
Bulldog which is dedicated to this tobacco.When the natural sweetness of the
tobacco comes around mid-bowl it's all worthwhile. ;)

A good friend of mine, like me is a very quiet admirer of GLP Cairo. We keep a low profile as we don't want EVERYONE knowing how good this blend really is.

Well, he is sitting on some tinned in the year 2000, and sent me a couple ounces of it! WORD'S FAIL ME!!!

The Virginia base (Red, Orange and Bright) the Orientals (I'm not sure the varieties used) and the Perique have married very well. The result is OTHER-WORLDLY! Stewed fruits, and leather, spice with a pronounced tingling when exhaled nasally, and under currents of chocolate, with a complexity which is signature Pease!

A truly astonishing smoke! :pipe:

kilted1":y9vw86mx said:
A good friend of mine, like me is a very quiet admirer of GLP Cairo. We keep a low profile as we don't want EVERYONE knowing how good this blend really is.

Well, he is sitting on some tinned in the year 2000, and sent me a couple ounces of it! WORD'S FAIL ME!!!

The Virginia base (Red, Orange and Bright) the Orientals (I'm not sure the varieties used) and the Perique have married very well. The result is OTHER-WORLDLY! Stewed fruits, and leather, spice with a pronounced tingling when exhaled nasally, and under currents of chocolate, with a complexity which is signature Pease!

A truly astonishing smoke! :pipe:
Drool drool! You are cruel oh Kilted 1!

Smoking some Boswells Premium Burley in a six dollar estate pipe that smokes like a dream. :pipe:

S. Gawith Full virginia flake that has been in a mason jar since 1991. I just don't have a vocabulary to describe this. it's orgasmic. it's like being caressed with waves of sweet and tart nicotene oceans while wisps of caramel waft around my heavily buzzed senses! to think I never liked FVF before so I only cellared half a tin!

Good Morning All,

Fifty-fifty mixture of Virginia No 1 and St James Woods in a Peterson emerald calabash.

4c going up to 21c

GLP Samarra in a Stanwell poker. This is my first tin of this English/Balkan blend and I find it excellent and very well-balanced, even after just a few bowlfuls.

All this week; FVF in various pipes. :pipe:
Is that overly simplified or what? :|
I guess I'm really a pretty boring pipe smoker eh? :sleep:
But I like it. :cheers:

Just opened the windows and enjoying a bowl of Grousemoor in a Tsuge Tokyo. A milestone as I just finished my first tin of Grousemoor purchased back in '06. I spent the afternoon grilling a spatchcocked chicken. Turned out perfect on this perfect weather day (low humidity).

Lisa Marie

EJinVA":y3khf38b said:
All this week; FVF in various pipes. :pipe:
Is that overly simplified or what? :|
I guess I'm really a pretty boring pipe smoker eh? :sleep:
But I like it. :cheers:
How one might arrive at the conclusion that FVF is in anyway boring is beyond me Bro ... :lol:

Lees":2hqvy9pp said:
Just opened the windows and enjoying a bowl of Grousemoor in a Tsuge Tokyo. A milestone as I just finished my first tin of Grousemoor purchased back in '06. I spent the afternoon grilling a spatchcocked chicken. Turned out perfect on this perfect weather day (low humidity).

Lisa Marie
I never heard of such a chicken,is it a Rooster? :shock:

Lees":uovnnfmc said:

Lisa Marie
I'm scared is a 'spatchcocked chicken' shade grown? :cheers: :lol!:

Found it Spatchcocked chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.