What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even' All, Ham. Ver. '04 in my funky Officier CCC, Long stemed/shank, canted Dublin ODA, Ken :roll: :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Still breaking in my new Mike Brissett. Still smoking the HPCS Adirondack Series "Trout Stream" blend in it. Just finished a smoke on the back deck. This is a terrific pipe. I left work at 4:00 today to get home and enjoy such an amazing day outside and a delicious smoke. Will smoke it again after supper.

Even' All, Two pipes to-nite, in my Kaywood 50th Ann. 3/4 black blast #75Louisiana Flake'04, in my Ardor Fantasy Curley Cut DeLuxe '03, Ken :tongue:

Good Morning All,

Sam's Blend in a Brigham sitter.

+5c going up to +11c

:D

Squadron Leader in a KW shellcraft poker. Was gonna sit and smoke but decided to drive to work to check on a couple of things.

I meant to get some tobacco out to some members this morning; I'll get them out to you on Monday. Hate to go into work on a day off, but I also don't need work piling up on me due to lethargism.

Gentlemen: got me a nice bowl of tobacco, fridge full of Pabst, and basktball on tv. Life is good!

Just finishing a wonderful bowl of Bosun CP'05 in my Ardor Fantasy, Ken :tongue:

13.9 C scatterdd clouds, SWR ARo in the Sav sitter.

A great day to all,
Jayf

Evening all. FVF in an old GBD New Era sandblasted billiard.

Decided to pop my tin of Marlin Flake to try it for the first time. I picked out a nice smooth Crosby (if you don't know his work, he makes smaller pipes unless asked for a larger one).

I don't remember who recommended this tobacco to me, but I am in debt to you. This is a wonderful VA flake.

White Russian on the side.

I just got home from school in Oklahoma and smoking Hamboorger Veermaster
in a Radice Underwood.First smoke in 8 days and it is devine.Survived a horseback
riding session the wife insisted on,but nearly split my groin getting off that horse and
my ass is still sore. :x

Winslow :sunny:

Morning men. Fillmore in a Pete Supreme bent billiard on a fine autumn day.

Good Morning All,

Night Train in a Savinelli billiard.

+2c going up to +14c

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.