What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working up the gumption to go out and pull a few weeds. In the meantime, Half-n-Half in a Kaywoodie 83B and Yuban on the side.
:pipe:

Ham. Veer.'04, in my Kaywoodie 50th Ann. bent blast, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

This morning I filled a bowl of Garvey's Balkan in a Boswell. I followed that up with a bowl of dunhill MM 965 in a Preben Holm and a bowl of CD Night Train in an old Kaywoodie Standard.

Right now I've got a bowl of I have no idea what it is from a mixture of everything left over from various tins. I've got that potpourri in the freehand that I made.

pcca dulcet two in my tom eltangs oval-shanked, silver banded nose-warmer billiard listening to the dead channel. wow! what a smoke!

Embarcadero in an old Parker straightgrain billiard with a PPR lucite stem.

Just about as good as it gets.

:face:

Yak":mnwwq2di said:
Embarcadero in an old Parker straightgrain billiard with a PPR lucite stem.

Just about as good as it gets.

:face:
Except if that old Parker were singing with a bowl full of Walnut! :cheers: :lol: :D

Even' All, I wouldn't put walnut in any of my pipes!! :D Smoking SG's Golden Glow in my IMP Calabash, this is much like SG's MVF, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Finished my tin of Riverboat Gambler in a Tinsky Christmas pipe, the one that is a poker. Sipping on some water. Am I the only smoker here that likes this blend?

13 months ago I had some dealings with Carlos which was very nice and easy. One of the things I got was some Old Gowrie and thats what I'm smoking now. It sure is a darn good smoke IMHO, Thanks again Carlos :sunny: :cheers:

Texas Outlaw":t3wszatp said:
Finished my tin of Riverboat Gambler in a Tinsky Christmas pipe, the one that is a poker. Sipping on some water. Am I the only smoker here that likes this blend?

Good to see you posting, Hank. Always a pleasure when you share your thoughts. I also see that you have good taste ( :D ) in tobaccos. RG is one of my favorites too.

This AM, Safe Harbor in an old KW86B on the ride into work. Chilly and drizzling, perfect for a stronger tobacco to fill the car w/ acrid smoke. I have a staff meeting at 0900 so I should reek pretty well w/ stale pipesmoke. Just right to offend the nannies' sweet sensibilities.

Fair winds and full pipes, All.

Good morning gentlemen. Mine is ERR (about a third of a jar left - gifted by Morleysson) in a GBD Speciale Standard bulldog.

Good Morning All,

Haunted Bookshop in a Lorenzetti billiard.

+7c going up to +17c overcast day

:)

Morley! It does my heart good to see you! I appreciate all the kind words you guys have sent my way. I feel very welcome here.

Many of us do know each other, and I am delighted to interact with some of the new members that I've talked to.

Back to topic:
I'm not sure if it was Carlos that recommended Old Gowrie to me, but this is a very good VA. In fact, all the blends from that maker I've tried are great. Not sure if I'm willing to dish out the cash for them though, but I may not have a choice. They are about 60-70 a pound.

Tried to run this morning but didn't have it, as a result I missed my morning smoke. Hitting the snuff pretty hard today. Tough day at work; didn't score to hot on my yearly performance report. Kinda sucks cause I put it alot of hours at work, but I'll guess I'll work harder.

Gentlemen, I bid you good day!

Just ready to lite a bowl of PS Lux Navy Flake in a Stanwll #186. Sure i8s good *IMHO :sunny: :cyclops: :cheers:

Sorry about the typing LOL

Prepping for the drive home; An hour ago I set out a flake of FVF to dry a bit. When I get in the car I'll rub it out and stuff it in my Tinsky Danish Author. Yumm Yumm.

Status
Not open for further replies.