What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dark Lord's Caravan in a Peterson Limerick bulldog.

Hamboorger Veermaster in a Ser Jacopo R1 Brandy.Nice............

Winslow :sunny:

Good morning to all, Mojoo in a Sav bent, 18.9 with light rain,
Jayf

Even' All, In my Ardor Fantasy Golden Glow, in my IMP Meer. Ham. Veer. '04 Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Dan Tobacco Milongo in a Radice Underwood,nice tobacco with carmel vanilla
topping and at $20 a pound a great deal from Pipes&Cigars. :)

Winslow :sunny:

You'll all be :shock: shocked :shock: to hear that I'm smoking McB's Navy Flake in this Nanna Ivarsson edition Stan:
Stanwell20Nanna20Sandblast209mm201.jpg

Good Morning All,

Haddo's in a Peterson system.

+7c going up to +19c (our warmest day) but suppose to go below zero in a couple days.

:)

Cold & overcast here. I have Haunted Bookshop in a Peterson gold spigot bulldog.

Exclusive in a Nording Melted Briar......Makings of a nice day here. Blue skies, and 68.....Grocery shopping on the "To do" list.....

Once again with FVF but in a bent, no name pipe I refinished.
full

Sanded off the high gloss finish and applied olive oil, which really brought out the birdseye; the swirls were in it, presumably to cover flaws.

EJinVA":swszwsn8 said:
Once again with FVF but in a bent, no name pipe I refinished.
full

Sanded off the high gloss finish and applied olive oil, which really brought out the birdseye; the swirls were in it, presumably to cover flaws.
Incredible bird's eye on that pipe!

GL Pease Embarcadero in a nice Castello Sea Rock #55, man this is a sweet smoking pipe...
rccastsr1.jpg

I'm sitting here with a baggie of Butternut burley that a buddy sent me (BTW, got some tobak out to some members today). Haven't picked ou the pipe yet, hurting from the gym.
I'm thinking I'm gonna go a-hunting a Castello.

Guess it was a tough time in Texas today. A lady at work approached me today for advice on purchasing a gun, I didn't ask what happened.

Then I get home and an old friend of mine comes running over from down the street. It turns out he's dating my neighbor and her house had just been burglarized, so he was worried the intruder had jumped the fence and was waiting to ambush me in my house. The dogs were not barking; thus, I was concerned myself. SO... I removed my shirt (oops wrong forum) and stormed into the house ready for a fight and ready to reach for a firearm which are strategically located.

Needless to say, I had a good workout. I feel bad for the neighbor; she is terrified now to be in her own house. I assured her I was a phone call away and that I would leave the back door open so that her and her two girls can just run into my house should he return. Her dad is here now. If I'm lucky, the intruder will notice my door is wide open. Sharpening my Bowie Cold Steel machete right after I lay down the lap top. Gentlemen, there are worse things than guns...

I refuse to give up my neighborhood. I may be in for a sleepless night, but I rarely sleep anyway and am willing to give up a night of sleep to help ease the neighborhood's fears.

Good Morning All,

Safe Harbor Flake in a Lorenzetti billiard.

+2c going up to +5c

:)

H&H Larry's Blend in a Pete Sherlock Holmes Baskerville.

Carole from PW&W sent me a sample of Vermont Maple Cavendish with my last order. I just smoked it in a no-name fishing pipe I had and it was a very nice smoke. I'm going to buy some in my next go round.

I was pretty daggum impressed with how the no-name pipe smoked, too. $5.00 grab bag pipe that does a heckuva job.

Brown Clunee in an older Pete bulldog.

Great stuff :cheers:

:face:

Status
Not open for further replies.