What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading home to load up a nice bowl of PW&W 191 in a Ben Wade freehand.

Afternoon gents, just loaded up my Lorenzetti with some Irish Whiskey and about to start a new book. :study: :pipe:

Even' All, Irish Flake '07 in two pipes to-nite, My Sav#8 and my Steve Weiner Rust. Dublin, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Penzance (damn this is good stuff) in an Il Duca prince and reading some Sherlock Holmes.

SPC's Plum Pudding in a Savinelli Virginia #623, a smooth bent bulldog.

Bowl of Rattray's Dark Fragrant 40 cents, Kaywoodie POY dublin $175, cup of good old Maxwell House coffe 50 cents..........entering the pipe smoking zone for 45 minutes........priceless!!!

Good Morning All,

Anniversary Kake in a Savinelli

14c going up to 24c with light rain, finally

:)

It's going to be another hot one here. The morning started out breezy from the updrafts, but it will soon turn calm.

A coffee smoke of Peterson's Irish Oak in my lowly Poker Cob. The Cavendish goes well with black coffee.

Lisa Marie

Plum pudding in an IMP meer. Why didn't y'all tell me this blend was delicious?

Cheeseburger Deermonster, in a Pete Army billiard. Very FVF'y. Good stuff if you like the "straight tobacco" experience.

exhausted rooster ,,,exhausted rooster, and exhausted rooster in a cob, a lovat pot, and a meerschaum billiard,,,,

Good Morning All,

Sunday Picnic in a Lorenzetti billiard.

12c going up to 24c We had a shower yesterday but still need lots more rain.

:)

Ashton Black Parrot from 1995 in my Tom Eltang rusticated calabash with boxwood insert. it just doesn't get better than this.

Actually had a bowl of Walnut yesterday...and survived. So today i believe i'll treat my self to some MacB's Golden Extra in my brigham 08. :clown:

Status
Not open for further replies.