What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike,

Congratulations to you and Fran on your anniversary.

I see you are back to smoking the 'hard stuff" again.

Mike

In celebration of my new job I decided to crack open a tin of Brindle Flake from 2003 and put it in my Savinelli Virginia 824KS.

Wow :face:

Enjoying a bowl of 2015 in a meer and trying to figure out whats next :lol!: :cyclops: :sunny:

Mixed some BLWB and cut up Nic. Cigar leaf in a large turbaned bent meer. This is the 2nd bowl w/more BLWB than cigar leaf. It ain't bad. I've been mixing it by bowl. Might mix up a pouch of it. Trying to duplicate the old Lane Chesapeake Blend..Not the current one they have now.

Funn

McClelland Dark Star in a Peterson Bulldog

Nearly 10 year old Margate in a Castello 215. I think my taster is coming back finally after this 4 week old cold.

Boswell's Magnum Blend in an IMP meer. Can't seem to get enough of this wonderful blend.

Smokey

Blackpoint in a Tinsky straight squat bulldog

Very well aged Dunhill's Aperitif in magnum sized no name billiard...

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

Enjoying a bowl of Fillmore. I had forgotten just how good this is with all the layers and good tasting spice etc. I will sure get some more of this one. If you have any give it a try. Lordy is it good :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Earlier had some Walnut from the box pass in a cob. Now, MacBaren - Mixture, Scottish Blend in an Erik Nording signature freehand.

G&H Best Brown #2 in a Stanwell Flame Grain regd straight billiard

Status
Not open for further replies.