What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got back to the pipes today! 2006 Christmas Cheer in a bent Nording.

It's rather early here and I am smoking CAO's DaVinci in a bent Ser Jacopo.

It's 0649 in Phila, cold and damp, and, while I'm off work today, SWSL had work so I'm up very early and smoking. This AM is Walnut in a Peterson Special pot (shape discontinued, I beleive). Standard coffee CFoN/NY blend. Hope all of you have a great day.

morleysson":j9u503t3 said:
It's 0649 in Phila, cold and damp, and, while I'm off work today, SWSL had work so I'm up very early and smoking. This AM is Walnut in a Peterson Special pot (shape discontinued, I beleive). Standard coffee CFoN/NY blend. Hope all of you have a great day.
A man after my own heart! Excellent choice in tobacco Morleysson!

I started the day off with Walnut in a Tinsky Coral Bent Apple and the day is shaping up to be a fine day.

Uptown's Black Lung in my Tinsky Christmas 2007 B&T. With a cup of fresh coffee. With a bit of coffeemate.

Started off with Embarcadero and followed that with some 2015 in my Father and Son pipe that the wife got me for Christmas. Enjoyed it all and the new pipe is a darn good smoker :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

Even' all, An afterdinner smoke of Bosun CP, in my Joe Skoda's SHPC POY '07 calabash, with no pitts! :p ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :king:

Nut Brown Burley in a Boswell bent. I've heard a few reports that the new NBB is not as good as the old. I hope they're not true, this is (was?) a great tobacco. It probably has the best pouch aroma of any blend I've ever tried and the room note is great, too.

Smokey

The tray for 071228:
  • J.F. Germain 1820 in a Stanwell Brazilia Calabash
  • GLP "Nocturne" in a Caminetto (A-R) Business 138 flat-bottomed ball ("Nocturne" now owns this pipe :mrgreen: )
  • Peretti BPC in a Caminetto (A-R) Business KS 102 Billiard
  • GLP Odyssey in a PierLuigi inverted Olympus Mons (WTF else can you do with some of PierLuigi's shapes except make up names for them?)
  • GLP Kensington in a Caminetto (A-R) Business 203 bent Dublin
  • PCCA Jubilee in a Caminetto (A-R) Business KS 144 bent Egg
  • GLP Caravan in a Caminetto (A-R) Business 197 bent Va-Voom
:joker:

This morning has been Edgeworth Ready-Rubbed in a large Don Carlos 2 note Bent Dublin. This is a big pipe so the Edgeworth could last into the afternoon.

I've actually been down with the flu for several days, a day or two fairly ill, a day or two rebounding, and back and forth. [note to self, spray all little children heavily and repeatedly with lysol, the little germ bearing buggers!!] I've had a couple of pipes sitting here for a couple of days, loaded and at the ready. If the things in my head continue to clear up as they seem to be, I have been longing for this little GBD prestige that's been calling to me, whispering promises of delivering the sweet notes of Bobs Chocolate flake to my foggy psyche. If I stare at it long enough maybe I can channel some good karmic medicine from it's soul :face:

I am sorry to here of your sickness! May you begin to miraculously feel good from the souls of your feet to the top of your head!

As soon as the meds lighten up a bit I'll lite a bowl of Haddos that I have ready and waiting. Health can sure be a bummer at times but good health is the best revenge LOL. I am still the only one in my poor excuse of a family(God forgive me) that hasn't had a heart or heart surgery yet - Knock on wood) I have had a load of surgery other wise LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.