What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Squadron leader in a Castello Trademark 4K shape 54 rhodesian

smokey422":2epvqa76 said:
I've got another bowl of Purple Cow in a Tinsky billiard this time. I'm starting to grow fonder of this one as I smoke more of it. I'll try to post a review later.

Smokey
I got a tin of this during the Secret Santa and really enjoy it. It is one of the first "cigar" type blends that I have enjoyed.

GLP Westminster in an Irish Second bent. Greg really made a masterpiece with this one, what a great blend!

Smokey

Had a bowl of Nightcap in a Mike Brissett.

Hope to be on the road in the morning. PB, you see an Impala with Illini plates on it, best get outta the way. I am coming though. :D

Actually, I hope everyone that can be home for Christmas, is home for Christmas. I plan to be tomorrow early evening. Visiting my Mom, youngest sister and her family has been fun, but I like to be home with the wife. Just talked to her at her family's gathering in IL :santa:

Just finished a bowl of 2005 Christmas Cheer in a Stanwell billiard, now I've got some Morley's Best in a Lannes Johnson XL billiard.

Smokey

Christmas morning and I've been up since 0200EST, trying to see what I've missed over the last few days. Right now, a bowl of C&D Scot's Heather in a Wilke not quite bulldog/billiard. I got this pipe from IrishLefty (no affiliation) who is a low-key seller of estates. Very honest; highly recommended. Good smoke too. Enough perique to tingle the nasal passages, with a strong burley base.

Good morning, Bob, and Merry Christmas. I'm starting my day with some Peretti's BPC in a Pete 999. Hope everyone got what they wanted and have many good smokes today.

Smokey

After a GREAT Christmas, I'm relaxing with some Peretti's 333 in a bent Boswell.

Smokey

Just opened a tin of Hal 'O the Wynd as special treat today. Smoking it in a Wolfgang.
-Paul

Ashbury in the Knox board prototype pipe. The one that Mark had done when he was at Knoxville Cigar Co. A Cabernet. It's not specially marked in any way. But it's a nice pipe and just my style.

Steven made me an offer I could not refuse. :D

I'm up early this morning with some H&H Old Companion in a Stanwell 186 Golden Danish. Damned back is giving me hell again, hope the pain pills kick in soon. What's in your pipe?

Smokey

McClellands oriental #1 in a 1964 Dunhill 6120 tanshell

For a mild blend this stuff is very enjoyable. Slightly sweet, a hint of orientals, great perfume, very enjoyable and relaxing to smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.