What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today McBaren Scottish mixture, Anniversary Kake, Mc 2015, Braken Flake in various pipes.
McBaren Scottish Mixture is actually quite nice.

:D Paul

I don't know what happened, the previous post should have read H&H Old Tartan in a Peterson 999.

Smokey

Starting off with some Escudo this AM. I am looking forward to finding out what I'll smoke next. Depends on what I feel like at the time I guess. Its always fun to find out :cyclops: :!: :bounce: :cheers:

C&D Purple Cow in a Stanwell 186 Golden Danish. Before I had this bowl, smoked some Peretti's burley in this pipe and am finding out it leaves a bit of a ghost. Nothing major, just the first few puffs.

Smokey

Even'All, Just finished up a tin of 6yo FVF, GREAT!! In the Zone!! in and old bent Malaga, go figure! The Briar or the Brand?? Ken
Pacem en Puffing!

Even' All, From the gentle nudging of Don Alfredo, I decided to crack a jar of Cumberland from 5-11-05, delicious! In my really big Jobert's olive wood, Omm-Paul, Ken. :rendeer:
Pacem en Puffing! :santa:

Working on a tin of St James Woods in a Savinelli 601 rusticated Churchwarden.

New at this..anyone have any tips for this flake. I was having trouble keeping it lit, and the smoke was thin. I rubbed it out pretty well.

??

I just finished a bowl of Squadron Leader while sitting in stopped traffic on the interstate ten miles from my home at 9pm. Smoked it in my Bosi.

This particular tin of Squadron Leader had a sticker on it that says something about TJ's Cellar. That made it extra good. :alien:

showme

It's funny how many of us have a piece of TJ's cellar!

I made a lemon chicken tagine with couscous for dinner and followed it up with a large bowl of Embarcadero in a chunky Wolfgang bent billiard. It's been a damn fine evening.

'05 Abingdon,compliments of Mr. Thomas James cellar-LOL I sure hope he is keeping enough to smoke himself!You're right,Mr Huggett;it's been a damn fine day!
Tony

I've got another bowl of Purple Cow in a Tinsky billiard this time. I'm starting to grow fonder of this one as I smoke more of it. I'll try to post a review later.

Smokey

Today I have been smoking Original Rum and Maple Blend No. 53 in a Brebbia rusticated Duke. This Rum and Maple seems to be growing on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.