What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8 and 1/2 year old irc virginia flake in an eltang eye horn :cyclops:

Edgeworth Ready-Rubbed in a Jobey POY A. Very tasty!

Jobey1.jpg

Solani Aged Burley Flake in Dunhill shell billiard Gr 4.

:D Paul

Trying to kill an "Icepick" headache with some G&H Brown Rope. Not having a lot of luck yet. But I am going to keep on trying.

Esoterica Dunbar in a Lorenzetti billiard. Quite impressive really... the tobacoo, that is.

Hi Paul,
Presently enjoying some McBaren's Dark Twist in a Northern Briars bent. Totally mellowed after winning second place in a Best Ball tournament. Indoors of course here in New England.

ACP Caledonian Original Navy Cut Melange #499 (in a Viprati 2 clover lovat).

docwatson":ys1mzgi7 said:
Hi Paul,
Presently enjoying some McBaren's Dark Twist in a Northern Briars bent. Totally mellowed after winning second place in a Best Ball tournament. Indoors of course here in New England.
Congratulations :D . I'm waiting for some driving ranges to open here. Our one indoor dome closed, couldn't make it financially.

Earliest this evening Solani Aged Burley Flake in a Dunhill shell bulldog gp 4.

Now, Pennington Gap in a Wolfgang.

Hearth & Home Egg Nog in a Baglan triple dragon meer. :D

Getting ready to lite a bowl of my favorite 2015 LOL, in one of my two hawkbills. They sure go well together :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

This morning is 5 year old GLP Cumberland in a 5102 Dunhill Shell.

regor":3d1281ds said:
Getting ready to lite a bowl of my favorite 2015 LOL, in one of my two hawkbills. They sure go well together :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:
Regor,

I wish I had invested in the McClelland Co. in the very early part of this century!

With the amount of 2015 that you smoke I would have received a heck of a return on my money and might would even be able to retire by now!!! :eek: :shock: :bounce:

Justpipes":v1p8ns95 said:
regor":v1p8ns95 said:
Regor,

I wish I had invested in the McClelland Co. in the very early part of this century!

With the amount of 2015 that you smoke I would have received a heck of a return on my money and might would even be able to retire by now!!! :eek: :shock: :bounce:
LMAO :pipe: :cheers: :sunny:

Enjoying some JFHRW in a Lane era Charatan billiard. I like this blend but not nearly as much as the modified version. Amazing what changing one tobacco component can do for a blend. Once this pound is gone, I'll mix up some of *my* version of it.

Yes Regor has led me to some fine tobaccos... Marlin Flake, 2015 and his 50/50 mix. :lol:

Billy Budd in a Brigham bent apple.

Dunbar in a Dunhill tanshell liverpool.

BTW, I searched Dunbar on Knox and guess who was raving about it a numberof years ago :lol: I knew there was a reason Dunbar is appealing to me.

Bailey's Front Porch in a 1940 DH "R" pot Shell Briar. My wife actually said she enjoyed the aroma on this one!! FTRPLT

In a few I'm going to load a bowl of Aged Burley in a meer. It sure is a good smoke if I smoke slowly. I do most of the time but have been known to mess up and get too eager :rabbit: :bounce: :cyclops: :sunny:

regor":dtd5hmm4 said:
I do most of the time but have been known to mess up and get too eager :rabbit: :bounce: :cyclops: :sunny:
Eager Regor! :cyclops: :lol: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.