What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started this AM off with the satisfaction of tobacco pleasure (Walnut) in a Brissett bent billiard/egg.

Today I gotz some 15 year old MacBaren's "Navy Flake" in a giant JD Cooke poker.....

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

Hit my stride in the early PM with GLP Cumberland in a 5102 Dunhill Shell Briar and rounded out a perfect pipe day with tobacco perfection (Walnut) in the Brissett bent billiard/egg. Nice day for pipe smoking!

Started off in this early AM with C&D Barrister in a 5102 Dunhill Shell Briar.

Barrister is an outstanding high grade burley mixture that is very tasty!

Good morning all,

S&G Best Brown Flake in a Dunhill tanshell liverpool.

:D Paul

GLP's Cumberland followed by the Gatlinburlier's Cades Cove Cavendish

Just finishing up a bowl of 2015/matlin flake mix. Next up is some cumberland :cyclops: :sunny:

This evening a new blend for me...G&H #7 Broken Flake in a NOS Dr. Grabow author. I'd always wanted to try Gallaher's Rich Dark Honey Dew but it's not available. I saw a reference that G&H's #7 Broken Flake was similar. It does have a deep, dark and naturally sweet Virginia leaf flavor only to be followed by an after taste of mild lakeland perfume/soap.

Jim

Good morning all,

Mc 5105 in a Lorenzetti nose warmer.

Went to Knox last night and bought a tin of Guilford Courthouse. I"m smoking it this morning...too soon to tell but it's got a nice sweet Va flavor...it'll take the whole tin for me to tell for sure whether it's a keeper.

Mike

Started this AM off with a very satisfying bowl of Walnut in a GF POY Kaywoodie. No better way to start the day for sure!

Good Morning,
GH Coniston Cut Plug in a Lorenzetti sitter.

Started off the pipe day with some 2015 LOL in a Don Carlos bent ball shape. It sure is good :cyclops: :bounce: :sunny: :sunny:

Good morning all,

Solani Aged Burley Flake in a Lorenzetti.

Status
Not open for further replies.