What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GH Rum Flake in a full-bent Kirsten with a very large custom-made Brissett bowl. Watching the tornado's roll through, hail over 1" all around, and Shadow (wonder pup) is cowering in her dog house. Great, magical day and a good bowl of 'backie.

Natch

The last dregs :( of my last tin of Abingdon in a Peterson bent Dublin that has the faint ghost of this morning's last pipeful of the last dregs of my last tin of Blackpoint :(

Woe is me, for I am undone :cry:

I'm really enjoying a bowl of marlin flake in a meer. This is 1 of my top 5 tobaccos that are me favorites :cyclops: :tongue: :sunny: :sunny:

Afternoon All From '04, G&H's Brown Flake again in my Tim Hynick SHPC POY, Ken. :tongue:
pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :king:

A bit o' Cumberland in a rusticated Liverpool.

I'm smokimg a bowl of Laurel Heights from GLP. I had forgotten how good this is IMHO. It is aged since it first came out and it sure taste good!!!

Some Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a cob. After reading the review I got a craving but I find it a little lacking. It's good but there isn't much to it.

Even' All, At the SHPC mtg. 3 bowls, in my Tim Hynick POY, G&H's Brown Flake, In my Castello KK Collection Kino Shape #93 Faceted smooth, OJK, In my Castello Nat. Ver. GG Lovat, Tudor Castle, a great nite with very great friends, including our own Dock! Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Fellowship! :tongue: :king:

I just finished the first smoke of the morning, some Iwan Ries 3-Star Royale in an IMP meer. This was one of the better blends I got in my Altadis sampler a couple of years ago.

Smokey

At the moment, I'm enjoying a bowl of Prince Albert in a Bjarne billiard.

Mike

C & D Haunted Bookshop in an old (apparently) Cristiano squat acorn. Earl

Getting ready to lite a bowl of 2015/marlin flake mix in a Wiley. A darn good smoke IMHO :cyclops: :sunny: :D

Loading up an old, beat up, MM cob with P&W Nut Brown Burley and heading out back to the fire. Something about a simple burley in a cob in the woods, just seems right. Now the tough choice; a home brewed porter or some Makers Mark bourbon? Yes, I think both are in order tonight!

Natch

Status
Not open for further replies.