What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FVF in an old Bewlay billiard re-stemmed in lucite by George Dibos (a.k.a. "LL" here) (precisionpiperepair.com).

:face:

Some seven year old McClelland 2015 that somebody put in this years Spring Forward Box pass in a Altinok Meerschaum carved bent billiard. This is some good stuff. :pipe:

Started this day off with a nice early morning smoke of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Shellcraft Billiard.

Had a fine weekend of pipe smoking.
Saturday, I smoked Dan tobacs Sweet Vanilla Honeydew all day, a very mild lightly flavored smoke IMO. Smoked in my Akropolis Amadeus.
Started Sunday morning off with my Tinsky Rhodesian full of GLP Union Square & a cup of Joe. Finished the day with SG Firedance flake in my ol no name bent billiard with a glass of Canadian Club on the rocks.

Life is good.

Good Morning All,

Gordon Pym is a Brigham bent apple 7 dot

10c going up to 19c

:)

Beautiful sunny day here :sunny: . Headed out of the office for the drive home, packing my no name bent billiard with GH Top Black Cherry :pipe: .

Afternoon All, PSNF '05 in my Cavacchi CCC bent Dublin, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Copenhagen Cavendish in a Cavicchi Canadian,,,, Canadian Club Chilled,,, :pipe:

Even' All, in my "goose-nek" bent bill. PSNF'05, in my David Jones bent Dublin, Reiner Long Golen Flake'06, Ken :tongue:

Good Morning All,

Kentucky Kendall in a Wolgang

8c going up to 17c

Today I'll be smoking SG Firedance Flake in an old Kaywoodie 13B. :pipe:

Afternoon All, G&H's Brown fl. aro. '06, in my Dunnie Shell bent pot, Ken. :tongue:

Just had an okay smoke of East India Co. in an Amphora bent apple.

McConnel Oriental in a Radice Clear G canadian, and hitting the spot.

When I get home I'm gonna fire up a cob with S. G. Chocolate Flake.

For breakfast this morning I had my new Kaywoodie 13B filled with Blue Note and a cup of french roast. Great way to start the day!

Good Morning All,

Long Golden Flake in a Savinelli billiard.

9c going up to 20c

Status
Not open for further replies.