What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aged 5100 in a Penguin Briars apple, a fine VA pipe. By the way, I also like some of the Boswell aromatics, particularly PA Dutch Treat and No Bite Delite.

Smokey

Gawith & Hoggarth's "VA Flake" (thanx Dad) in a Stanwell smooth shape #30....

The spicy qualities of the Yenidje and Syrian Latakia combine in very subtle nuances that at times remind me; almost of Indian 'khorma' dishes, very soft and agreeable. The VA and Maryland blend nicely and keep it mellow, slightly sweet and cool

This literally made my mouth water.

Peter Heinrich's "Long Cut Flake" in an old Stanwell blast...

This morning I enjoyed a beautiful fall day, blue sky, leaves falling... and had a most enjoyable bowl of Escudo in a Stanwell Nanna Ivarsson. The Nanna is quickly becoming my favorite pipe. I was in the "zone" and loving it.

Even' All, Earlier in my Wiley Super Dawg, Brown Flake Aro. '03, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

McB's "Navy Flake" in this Stanwell shape #191

StanwellsRCheapSmokeGreat008.jpg

Bayou Morning in a Ser Jacopo panelled Rhodesian.

What a lovely Stanwell.

I'm smoking Davidoff's Flake Medallions (boring) in a nice corncob.

This morning, ERR'd in a Radice-for-Neatpipes chubby billiard.

With my afternoon walk, Granger in an old Dr. Grabow Westbrook.

After a long week at work I wanted to treat myself so I checked out the cellar for something new. I finally decided to crack a tin of Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky. I have no idea how old it is as it was given to me but I've had it for a couple years. Any how I just fired it up in a Peterson 80s and I love it. What a shame this isn't readily available as I could see this being in my permanent rotation.

jhuggett":1accg9kk said:
After a long week at work I wanted to treat myself so I checked out the cellar for something new. I finally decided to crack a tin of Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky. I have no idea how old it is as it was given to me but I've had it for a couple years. Any how I just fired it up in a Peterson 80s and I love it. What a shame this isn't readily available as I could see this being in my permanent rotation.
Dark Strong Kentucky is a real treat! I have a couple of 100g tins aging now and one open that I treat myself to from time to time.

Morn' All, Last nite Odyssey '09 in my Imp meer Calabash, in my Wiley Super- Dawg, Beacon, {PCCA '06}, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

The dregs of my jar of 2015 in a GBD Speciale Standard bulldog.

The last of my circa early 1970's AC Petersen's "Burly Flake" in a Sixten Ivarsson. Thank god my buddy got me 4 more oz's of this stuff! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.