What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G&H Bosun Cut Plug in a Radice Hawkbill. 8)

Winslow :sunny:

Orlik Golden Slice in a no name... but it smokes great !

Found a new (to me) tobacco store in town - celebrated by picking up a pair of firsts - my first churchwarden and my first tin of Frog Morton

now enjoying the pair

Frog Morton is at once tasty and mild - I would say it is closest to a mild version of Westminster

I will be adding a bunch of this to my cellar for those moments of quiet contemplation...

Even' All, Smoking now my first bowl of C&D's Burley Flake #1, on the tin it says"a blend of dark Burley, red Va.and a splash of perique" this is not a review, the Burley is in the fore tho, the red Va. seems to be hiding, it must be a very small splash of perique :D , this blend is strong and i like it so far, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

That's the one that sounded the best to me from the tin description.

In an Altinok Bent Egg,Hamboorger Veermaster with some age.Nice.........

Peretti's 'Somerset Slice' (thanx dad) in a Bruce Weaver....

The blast on this pipe rivals any Cooke that I've seen or own! :shock:

BAW030.jpg

Another bowl of Frog Morton in a large rusticated dublin

Something about Frog seems to make you hunger for a tart GL Pease blend at the end of the day - now I will have to stay up late to top things off with a bowl of Westminster due to poor planning...

It's been a PS evening. After some Balkan Supreme in a Jan Zeman Latitude 41, I've got some LBF in a Peterson apple. I love both of these tobaccos and they are very economical.

Smokey

Hey smokey :) Having a PS morning over here (as usual) with a bowl of Proper English...

Afternoon All, C&D's Burley Flake #2, on the tin, a blend of Daek & White Burleys red Va. for a touch of sweetness, a different smoke w/o the perique as in #1, milder[?] still nice tho. in my Ashton Dawg, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

A delicious afternoon churchwarden of Frog Morton

You can really taste the frog... tastes like chicken...

Long Golden Flake in a Sara Eltang. A cup of High Mountain Oolong on the side. Perfection...

I've smoked like a freight train so far this week.... Odd for me as I will sometimes go days without a bowl...

A tin of McConnell Oriental.
Most of a tin of McClelland Arcadia.
Roughly an oz of Stokkebye English Luxury...

Rattray's Hal' o'The Wynd in an Ardor Xmas pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.