What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solani Virginia Flake Blend 633 in a Sasquatch "Lugosi", a Hungarian style smoothie.

Blakeney's Bayou Slices in a Jan Pietenpauw apple nosewarmer.

PSNF '06, in my Jirsa Calabash, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Havent smoked for a few days, burned the crap out of my tounge and the roof of my mouth on hot pizza cheese (I hate it when that happens).
But today I'll be smoking FVF in a basket blasted acorn.

In a group 4 Ashton Pebble grain billiard - Some very well aged SG Medium Virginia that an ornery old pirate gave me some time ago. Hi JT! :D

Chelsea Morning in a Rad Davis BOB pipe.

Anyone know if anything is in the works for a 2010 POY?

Hammer8":3zbz28f5 said:
Anyone know if anything is in the works for a 2010 POY?
We're considering having Jess Chonowitsch whittle a cob for us, if we can get him under $1,000 per.......

Last pipe o' the day. Enjoying some Orlik "Golden Slice" in this JT Cooke blowfish. I've only seen/heard of two of these. The other one, a blast, belongs to P&T editor Chuck Stanion....

blowfishesswimmingupstream004.jpg

Just finished a bowl of Exhausted Rooster in a bent Boswell shotshell.

PSNF '06, in one of my old Erhlich billards, Ken :tongue:

just came from the barber shop,,an old schoolmate offered me a pipeful of the ultimate blend to try,,,,he got it at the rite aid,,,,Super value cav,,,,I begged off and instead gave him some exhausted rooster to taste,,,
I'm finishing up a bowl of Vauen black pepper still trying to get a handle on it,,, :scratch: :scratch:

Hal o' the Wynd in a Pete spigot bulldog on a sultry-hot summer night.

Enjoying some Dark Flake Scented in the Glenn Tinsky stacked, bent billiard below.

Buddy

glenn_11.jpg

In my Bonfigioli Super Dawg, Solani #633 '06, in my Ehrlich billard dgt'd with fresh PSNF '06. Am I the only one here that dgt's? Ken :tongue:

Waking to some SG MVF in a large Tinsky billiard, and a Diet Pepsi. Full day in the office today...sigh.

Buddy

On the way to work, smoking Escudo Navy de Luxe in a GBD Virgin Lovat. :shock:

Old Gowerie, courtesy of Frost, in a GBD Dublin
Great VA smoke

Peretti's Cuban Mix. in my Sav. Auto. #5 Sax. Ken :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.