What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PegLegEd":5jo3tpg8 said:
That Leprechaun avatar is a real picture found in BoB avatar section.
After much deliberation I felt it was scaring the children.
Ed
Nah... The pipe smoking kids who hang out on this forum are all calm and relaxed.

So as to stay on Topic...
I started the AM off with some FVF in a small bowled, Millard pipe that belonged to me grandpappy.

Escudo in a Stanwell shape 63. Ahh, bliss...

OJK in an old Grabow Westbrook. This stuff is kicking my butt nic-wise.

Peterson Connoisseur's Choice in a Butz Choquin Calabash

100_1182.JPG

I like that Pipe Neuromancer!!!!!

Haddo's Delight in a Grabow so old or has been rubbed so much. I can't read what it is.
Ed

I'm smoking my American rusticated dublin filled with what seems to be human feces.

No... hold it... upon closer inspection, I stand corrected. It is Middleton's walnut.

JP, I don't know you but I couldn't resist jumping on the pile and pummeling you along with the rest of the brothers. Please excuse me. I'm a little "special." :rendeer:

Tim in Ohio":vrdub9lb said:
I'm smoking my American rusticated dublin filled with what seems to be human feces.

No... hold it... upon closer inspection, I stand corrected. It is Middleton's walnut.

JP, I don't know you but I couldn't resist jumping on the pile and pummeling you along with the rest of the brothers. Please excuse me. I'm a little "special." :rendeer:
EMP in a no name Italian Olive Wood Apple. It is Ok about the EMP, I just awoke from a NAP.

Do not Dismay! I predict your day is coming. I am :affraid: .

nate560":1snaslq4 said:
P.S. Luxury Bullseye Flake in a Tinsky
Nate, great minds obviously think alike. Just loaded up my Brigham tall poker with 2 coins of PS Bullseye myself.

Uhle's Bishop's Move in my Pete Giant, in my Colm Magner ODA Poker OJK '07Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Just finished a bowl of Chelsea Morning for the first time in a Ben Wade as my first of the day with a cup of coffee. No contest, this is my favorite blend with latakia in it that I have tried so far, to my knowledge. I may have to smoke this all day today, already want another bowl! But I only have two latakia pipes ready to go...hmmm.

Started my day with a bowl of Hal O' the Wynd in a LVG Select billiard. First time I've tried Hal. I like! :bounce:

C&D's Exhausted Rooster in a bent Savinelli Pisa. Great morning blend with a hot cup of joe. By the way Tim in Ohio, I couldn't agree more with your assessment of HOTW. It's my all-time favorite blend.

Had a nice morning at the local B & M. Enjoyed a bowl in my Ardor Urano of Beacon customized with Davidoff cigar leaf by tobacconist and friend Jeff. Also smoked some Pipeworks & Wilke #524 in a Radice GGG. Hope everyone is having a great Saturday.

-Scott

In my old CCC Canted Dublin Peterson's 3p, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Some Escudo, crunched up and jammed over an air pocket in a Kaywoodie POY '08, a sandblasted poker.

OJK in a basket English shell billiard. This stuff makes my jaw clench with nicotine, but I really enjoy the flavor. GLutton for punishment!

Status
Not open for further replies.