What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peterson Gold Blend in a Sasieni 4-dot Rough Root Bent Billiard
G&H Dark Bird's Eye in a Dunhill County 4135 Horn

Enjoying the "leavins" of jarring my new bulk order: first Scotty's Butternut Burley in a GBD Prince, now OJK in a cob (a stout, dry smoke indeed!)

GLP Caravan (a stout, dry smoke indeed!) in a GBD Avoriaz 753G a large bowled pipe.
I admit for a newbie like myself, it is a very strong dose of Vit. N. Sometimes I bite of more than I can swallow easily. :drunken:

Escudo in my Rad Davis:

My wife calls this one "What do you want? And it had better be important":

Gettin ready for Kentucky and Cornell... smoking Ashton Old London Pebblecut in a Dunhill Shell lovat

Penzance '04, in my Pete Giant, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

GLP Blackpoint in a BBB that is near 3 times as old as I am:

Cornell & Diehl's Exhausted Rooster in an R.C. Sands bent sandblast. It's my first engagement with ER and I must say that I rather like it.

Bracing for a fun day in the office with some BBF in a large Tinsky billiard. And a cupa.

Buddy

Wow! Frost looks just like his Avatar :affraid:

:lol!:

I'll be smokin FVF in my Bent Billiard Basket pipe (one of the best investments I ever made).

EJinVA":pkep85a8 said:

I'll be smokin FVF in my Bent Billiard Basket pipe (one of the best investments I ever made).
I thought that too ;)

EJinVA":aceza263 said:

Wow, I thought them avatar thangs were real pictures of what people really look like.

OJK in a BBB looks just like the one Frost was smokin. :drunken:
Ed

PegLegEd said:
EJinVA":7ruex1gf said:

Wow, I thought them avatar thangs were real pictures of what people really look like....

Ed
PegLegEd... I seem to recall when yours looked like an evil leprachaun... or was that a real portrait of you before you had plastic surgery to make yourself look like a Jeep? :shock:

That Leprechaun avatar is a real picture found in BoB avatar section.
After much deliberation I felt it was scaring the children.
Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.