What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
McC's Mix# 1 from '98 in a Rad Davis.

Very weird: I didn't even realize this blend supposedly has Latakia in it until tonight, thought it was all VA and Orientals. Smoked several bowls of it so far since opening the tin earlier in March, but didn't really taste any lat weedage until I caught a curious, very slight whiff tonight. Checked out tr.com and lo and behold it was confirmed. Strange...even knowing it is there, I still have trouble finding the taste since the lovely aged Va's and Orientals seem to steal all the thunder.

GLP Haddo's Delight in a GBD Avoriaz 753G. Large deep bowl smokes Haddos cool and dry!
Ed

Earlier in my pete giant, Uhle's #300, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

This morning, Classic Burley Kake in my Nanna Stan.

Now, OJK in a Sav poker.

(BTW, Ed, love the square watermelons in the new avatar! I saw one at a food market in Hiroshima... about $100 US retail!)

(BTW, Ed, love the square watermelons in the new avatar! I saw one at a food market in Hiroshima... about $100 US retail!)
A friend sent me the Picture from Japan.
Ed

In my Dunnie Tan Blast Calabash, Ennerdale fl. '04, Ken :tongue:

Revelation on a Cobb
Barking dog on a no name english apple.
Tobak courtesy Box Pass.
Ed

Somerset fl. in my Brissett Druid's pipe, Ken :tongue:

Dunhill Light Flake in a Cavicchi billiard

Waking to some 5100 Red Cake in a Tinsky sunrise Liverpool and a cupa.

Buddy

UHLES in a Diplomat (MM) good stuff it has Lat. or Perique which I am fond of - my untrained taste dosen't tell me more. - a cuppa Eight o Clock (black).
Tobak courtesy Box Pass.
Ed

Laurel flake in a Castello Old Antiquari squat rhodesian 8)

Beautiful Castello Puff Daddy. Gives me Castello fever.
Ed

Puff Daddy, that Castello is simply gorgeous.

FVF in a Missouri Pride.
At 10:00 a.m. I took a small pinch from one Flake, I wadded it up into a small ball and stuffed it lightly to the bottom of the bowl, lit it tamped it down a little and lit it again, 11:48 now been slowly smoking it and lightly tamping it down it won't go out. It smokes and tastes very good, but like plain tobacco. Quite pleasure able smoke. I just don't know maybe the tobacco is producing like a rabbit it may never end. If you want a nice long cool dry smoke Get you some- you won't regret it. You can't make it bite either.
Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.