What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Escudo in a Ferndown. Next up im think VA27 in a ?. Have a good Easter everyone.

Beautiful Pipe Nate

Granger in a little old bulldoggie kaywoodie.

AM: Old Joe Krantz with in a Stanwell Golden Danish,went good with my iced coffee.
PM: Just finished some Key Largo in an 80's Dunhill 1/8 bent

Nate, that Ferndown looks awesome, I'm on the hunt for something with a cumberland stem myself

Happy Eastaah from Beantown-Mike :cheers:

Just finished a bowl of 5 year old GLP Haddo's delight in my #19 Castello Sea Rock, What an amazing combination.

Irish Flake in a no-name bent of Italian descent.

Yorkshire Blend (the Briary) in a cobb--coffee to sip.
Ed

My regular morning smoke Royal Yacht in a Ardor. The Ferdown is a estate pipe it was in great condition when I got it and its a good smoker enjoy your Easter.

Prepping to host the whole famn damily with some Grousemoor Plug in a Tinsky lovat, lo-carb Monster & vodka on the side.

Buddy

C&D Rockin Chair in a Stanwell 252. After 3 years this ones finally starting to come around. Pretty good smoke.

Frog Morton in a Jobey bent. Happy Easter everyone.

Pipe 1: Peterson Perfect Plug (3P) in my new Tim Thorpe Paneled Billiard

Pipe 2: PCCA Beacon (2001) in a Wally Frank Squashed Rhodesian / Bullcap re-worked by Tim Thorpe

Pipe 3: GLP Key Largo in a Nording 14

Pipe 4: McC Dominican Glory w/ extra torn up cigar leaf added in the same Nording 14

Four pipes in one day.........it was a good day indeed!!!!

Waking to some Rum Flake in a Tinsky brownblast lovat, and a cupajoe.

Buddy

GH Curly Cut, aged in the cellars of Dock Perry, with some black coffee on the side.

PA in a Yellow Bole Bulldog. (pipe belonged to Daddy)

Ed

Rum fl. '09 in my McCrannie's bent Ashton, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Walnut in a Pete Aran half bent brandy.......coffee on the side. Sitting on the patio watching the rain!

Peretti's Scottish fl.[thanx Don Vito for reminding me!], in my Castello 65 SR OP, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.