What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack, you're a 'mad man' brother...... Agreed with frost!! the best pic on the board!! :lol!:

:lol: The only way that pic could have been better is if you'd put on a pair of those plastic glasses with the big nose and moustache :lol:

GH & co Broken Scotch cake in an old Comoy's Tradition Rhodesian 8)

On a rainy afternoon, SG Navy Flake in a Dunhill Amber Root size 2 bulldog.

So far today: McClellands AM Pipe (almost as good as EMP) in a GBD Bulldog and Wessex Burley Slices in a Kaywoodie bent. It's about to start storming so I'll probably do a bowl of McCrannie's After Hours in my Radice Rind while I watch the lightning dance and wait for the alarm and wreck calls to start coming in.

So far today...... FVF in a Hardcastle blasted diplomat
Prince Albert in Pietenpauw billiard.
Now, a rainy sunset, having Sir Walter Raleigh in a Byford Orlik smooth billiard......

Peter Heinrichs #314 in a Stanwell 217.. Double cut Va (whatever that is), Kentucky, some Cav, and Latweed.. MMMMM MMMMMM Good.

Pipe 1: Key Largo in my newly acquired Tom Howard XL Squashed Bulldog

Pipe 2: Hearth & Home VaPer Flake in a Tim Thorpe Paneled Billiard

Pipe 3: Solani 633 in my also newly acquired Jan Pietenpauw Rhodesian (Review & pics to follow as soon as I'm able to get my new PC up and running.)

PS: DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR AND BUY A PIETENPAUW PIPE!!!! THIS PIPE IS SPECTACULAR!!!!!!! :D

Uhle's Blend 300 in a Castello Sea Rock Rhodesian 8)

FVF in two old (no joke) Petersons (deluxe billiard & supreme apple). :D

:face:

Dover, Welcome to the Pietenpauw club.......... glad you like the pipe!

Sir Walter Raleigh in a Meer. :shock:

Orlik's Golden Sliced in a Peterson Kinsale Smooth Rhodesian. Man I love OGS.

Waking to some Dark Flake Scented in a Tinsky large coral billiard, and a cupa.

Buddy

Pipeworks & Wilke #400 in an old E. Wilke pot circa 1950's

Status
Not open for further replies.